FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: RMC ruleset

Good news! Would you be prepared to share how you did this on a new thread (say, Converting New Classes and Spell Lists for RMC)? Although you cannot redistribute material from those companion books, you can say *how* you converted it, so others can learn from your efforts.

Cheers

Foen

Coverting Classes and Spell Lists

I would also like to know exactly "how" this was done.

I've been playing Rolemaster for about 25 years. I just recently got back into it with some friends that I play WoW with and after some initial scepticism they have discovered the magic underneath it all.

I run a campaign that incorporates some material from almost all of the RM Companions. I would desperately love to modify my ruleset to allow for this material.

I just recently stumbled upon FGII while browsing around the ICE website a couple of days ago. I immediately recognized what advantages this would have for my game and my players.

Advanced thanks to anyone that can give me some examples of fine-tuning this great ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Foen
    Good news! Would you be prepared to share how you did this on a new thread (say, Converting New Classes and Spell Lists for RMC)? Although you cannot redistribute material from those companion books, you can say *how* you converted it, so others can learn from your efforts.

Cheers

Foen
    Its been a long while since I logged in here, I will take a look and see what i can reconstruct from January and if I think I can explain it adequately I will do just that.
    It's a small world, but I wouldnt want to paint it.

Thank you,

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Jason

Thread Information