Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 44 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison
    I have been assured that is is high on their list, but with holidays and end of year stuff mounting up there has not been time to fully review it yet.
    Looks promising then!

Previously: MurghBpurn

Blog Entries
    I updated the status of several of these. The first several should be going through the review process now and hopefully hitting the stores shortly.

I also updated the 2nd post to say that PDFs will need to be purchased by developers initially. For proven developers, these will be provide by SmiteWorks to facilitate the conversion. A proven developer is one who has successfully provided a conversion which gets approved by the Publisher.

Blog Entries
    There are a few more in final review stages now. In addition, Foen has decided to step back from development for the time being and maybe permanently. He graciously offered his current beta version of BRP for someone else to finish up and was willing to grant the entire commission to the new developer. If you are interested in picking this up, please PM me and fill me in on why you think you would be best suited to complete this project.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I might be making some progress with some unnamed, but very large game company. Hopefully we can make this a very merry X-mas for all.

Quote Originally Posted by nezzir
    Still no word from Fantasy Flight on Warhammer?

Any word on this DD..????

Blog Entries
    Still none. I have been working to get in touch with them but still no luck getting through. I have a couple others I am working on at the moment too and they seem likely to accept.

Well.... just so you know Doug, Some of the official White Wolf writers work for my 'other' sites, and if you ever need doors opened let me know.

Can Margaret Weis Productions be contacted? I would love to see the work being done by LilCthulhu being made commercially available.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Blog Entries
    I just got off the phone with Lisa Stevens, CEO of Paizo Publishing, and she assures me she is very interested in doing business with SmiteWorks and that I'm at the top of her list. This is an important decision for Paizo on how they would like to work with digital gaming in general, how they can establish the necessary quality controls and review process and what the exact details of the contract will be. They have been very successful, and one of the drawbacks of that is that they get incredibly busy trying to continue that success. We will talk again after the holidays to see if we can get this ball rolling.

Nothing is final until its final... but I am confident we'll see lots of Pathfinder products available within Fantasy Grounds next year.

This sounds like a win-win-win (Smiteworks, Paizo and all of us).

Looking forward to it.
    Tenkar's Tavern
    A Blog About RPGs n' Stuff
    https://tenkarstavern.com/

Thread Information