Starfinder Playlist
Page 33 of 44 First ... 23313233343543 ... Last
    Following on from the thread regarding the whereabouts of the AFF2e module, i was wondering who the best person to contact regarding a full commercial ruleset would be? I would now be able to have a ruleset that included all of the spells, weapons & armour, races etc as a library module. I could also do an "Out of the Pit" module, and others, as well as adventures.

You would reach out to Doug at [email protected].

You will need a developer to build out the ruleset and data modules, if you don't have one already.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    You would reach out to Doug at [email protected].

You will need a developer to build out the ruleset and data modules, if you don't have one already.

Regards,
    JPG
    Excellent. I will be onto that tomorrow morning!

Just saw that you guys now have East Texas University for Savage Worlds ruleset on Steam (and on sale too!), are there any "in progress" conversions of the modules/adventures?
    I would love to work on those, if possible! Thanks!
    Last edited by badgerspit; May 4th, 2017 at 16:27.

badgerspit,

I'm not sure what the status of those products are, and what is being actively worked on, if anything. You would need to reach out to Doug at [email protected] to see if there is any opportunities to work on that line. He is out today, so it may take a day or two to get a response.

Regards,
    JPG

Cannot seem to find any info on the conversion of Broken Earth (Savage Worlds), are my search skills failing me??!!
    If this is up for converting, I would do it!! - or should I just contact Doug?
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA
    GM: Booked
    Player: Available for Sunday Nights

I don't remember seeing anything recently on it, so go ahead and send Doug a note to check.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I've started on Broken Earth for both Savage Worlds and Pathfinder but taking it very slowly because there's no licensing agreement yet and they've been slammed with the Pathfinder stuff.

Ok cool, thanks for that update Moon and Talyn!!
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA
    GM: Booked
    Player: Available for Sunday Nights

I would like to take on converting Fantasy Age, Blue Rose (AGE system version), and possibly Dragon Age to fantasy grounds if I have permission to do so. Please let me know if anyone else is already working on these as well.

Thread Information