Starfinder Playlist
Page 32 of 44 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last
    Doug, I previously assisted Grimm Gunthar with his Deadlands conversion (Hellstromme), and that got me interested in doing my own. I would be super interested in converting the following:
    Call of Cthulhu: The Thing at the Threshold
    Call of Cthulhu: Terror Australis
    Call of Cthulhu: The Bermuda Triangle
    Call of Cthulhu: The Great Old Ones
    Any Deadlands Noir Adventures

He has volunteered to help me out with any gotchas/help/advice, etc.

Thanks!!
    Badgerspit

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    +1 that request
    +3 for an updated list of publishers.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Hi FG Team,

I'm currently converting and re-doing all the maps with CC3 (which I purchased) for Axe of the Dwarvish Lords by Skip Williams. I am laying out the module in FG by using the aids provided by Jason Hibdon on Youtube using Notebook to see how I am going to separate my story-board so everything follows. I am also going to create new maps for those areas that don't have any for the first chapter and a map of the dwarf city of Oredeep.

Is this something I will be either able to sell on the Dungeon Master's Guild or at least share on the Forum. Putting all this in FG and not being able to share it kinda is crappy. It is something I would at least like to share with the community?

Thank you
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Quote Originally Posted by Patou View Post
    Is this something I will be either able to sell on the Dungeon Master's Guild or at least share on the Forum.
    Can't put it on DMs Guild because it is set in Greyhawk (can only use Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft and Generic settings in DMs Guild) and also because I guess you're reproducing the whole module. The most you can do is 5E conversions that still require the original module. Maybe you could look into doing a 5E conversion that is located in Forgotten Realms? But you still wouldn't be able to include wholesale the material of the original product.

Can't share on the FG forums as the material is copyright protected.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I believe you can share your maps on DMsGuild since those are all new. None of the text/story would be able to be shared though. If you have any questions, you can contact the DMsGuild to get a ruling in advance. They have an FAQ on the site.

www.dmsguild.com/faq.php

The module is a general module not associated to any world. They provide you with ideas as to where you can set it for each campaign world. I have talked with the DM's guild to see what was possible.

Thanks for the info. I have a good idea now as to how and what I will do to the story to re-model it for a continuation to Tyranny of Dragons follow-up for 15+ level characters. I'll be likely changing a lot of the NPC's and main creatures as well as adding more story to it. If I decide to share it on FG to be safe I'll submit it to you and go from there. I am not one to break the rules.

Thanks again guys
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Blog Entries
    No problem.

Again, DMsGuild is going to be the proper route for uploading any final version -- even the FG version. There is a place to mark it as an FG module when you submit it.

Hi guys!

I'm actually creating a Module for UltraModern5E + NeuroSpasta setting from DiasExMachina...(both are bought from them!)...did you know if they are interested in sell the module?

Thanks for any reply!

Doug &/or you needs to talk to Chris Dias, I'm 90% sure he'd be open to it.

https://www.facebook.com/ctdias

After skimming the 32 pages I was wondering, Doug do you have an updated list of who plays nice with us? Also have you talked to John over at d20pfsrd? I know he has interest especially with StarJammer.

Thread Information