DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 44 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Trenloe you are my hero at responding to my inquiries with haste. I shall purchase those as soon as I am able and eye them over. Thank you once again for your help!
    ---------------------------------
    Current works:
    1) Togain - Walking Dreams
    2) Conversion 3.5 Red hand of Doom to Pathfinder -> FG Friendly

Blog Entries
    Trenloe is correct. Those are great examples. I allow a certain amount of flexibility and creative license in adventures posted for sale, but the AAW game versions are great examples.

An area that I occasionally see missed by first time adventure builders is with regard to the images used. Make sure to use a compression tool to make these as small and optimized as possible. I first use PhotoShop (or a free but similar tool) to scale the image so that a square on a gridded map is exactly 50 pixels, 100 pixels, etc. This make sure that the FG grid will overlay it perfectly and won't drift off as you approach the edges of the map. After that is done, I make sure the image file is as small as possible. Keep the resolution the same, just shrink it.

Here is a post on a free utility to shrink image sizes.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...lemap-and-such!

Appreciate the advise there as well Ddavison. I do still have a ways to go to becoming familiar enough with fantasy grounds to meet all requirements but this at least gave me an idea of where I need to work on things to get ready to write and submit my first adventure to you guys. So as not to clog up the forum with question after question if it is alright by you two I will just PM you if I need future advise or help
    ---------------------------------
    Current works:
    1) Togain - Walking Dreams
    2) Conversion 3.5 Red hand of Doom to Pathfinder -> FG Friendly

Blog Entries
    Sounds good. I'd also recommend email directly instead of PM. I like having better access to attachments and the like.
    [email protected] is normally good enough to reach me.

Blog Entries
    Just wondering about a few Savage Worlds settings: I am missing Weird Wars: Rome and Tour of Darkness in the store.

There seems to be a conversion for WW: Rome, or was Mask of Winter's desktop just for his own benefit?

Tour of Darkness has counters in the store, but not the book itself.

Lastly, is there any contact to the creators of Achtung, Cthulhu! (Modiphius) or High Space (Storyweaver)? They are not on the list yet, but look like interesting settings as well...

Now that I am (finally!) getting the hang of it with All for One, I need to plan ahead ;-).

Blog Entries
    Weird wars Rome and Achtung! Cthulhu are incomplete at this point.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    Weird wars Rome and Achtung! Cthulhu are incomplete at this point.
    But you (or somebody else?) are working on them?

Blog Entries
    I've hit a bump in the extension(skin) for Weird Wars Rome so it's on the back burner indefinitely at this point. As for Achtung! Cthulhu, it's someone else's baby, I was helping him but he's now busy working on the Shadowrun 5e ruleset.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    As for Achtung! Cthulhu, it's someone else's baby, I was helping him but he's now busy working on the Shadowrun 5e ruleset.
    Probably adding in support for all the extra handfuls of d6 the system will need to support...

Shame about Achtung! Cthulhu, that's something I was very passionate about, and stepped back when I saw other's were working on it.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

I am still up for converting any Savage Worlds Adventures/Modules/Resources, if anyone has suggestions.
    Non-Savage Worlds stuff I could be persuaded on I think...I just dont do code...so no rulesets.
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA
    GM: Booked
    Player: Available for Sunday Nights

Thread Information