STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 44 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    I emailed several days ago. Should I be worried that I haven't received a response?

No, it sometimes takes a few days for Doug to respond, depending on his workload. His day job can get quite busy, but he typically catches up on the weekends when it does.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    No, it sometimes takes a few days for Doug to respond, depending on his workload. His day job can get quite busy, but he typically catches up on the weekends when it does.

Regards,
    JPG
    Great. :> I won't start worrying that my email got eaten by the Internet yet, then.

While I'm not one for converting things to FG, I'd love for there to be more products for sale. Currently there isn't that much of interest for a Pathfinder GM/Warhammer 40k RPG player like me.

Things I'd like to see in the store:
    High quality map packs (e.g. Fantastic Maps by J. Roberts/Rite Publishing)
    Frog God Games products. (Shorter and longer old school adventures. May require a Smiteworks supported Pathfinder and/or Swords & Wizardry extension/ruleset).
    Paizo Pathfinder adventures. (I know there have been talks, but still no results).
    Raging Swan Press products. (Pathfinder adventures and supplements).

Quote Originally Posted by Leonal
    While I'm not one for converting things to FG, I'd love for there to be more products for sale. Currently there isn't that much of interest for a Pathfinder GM/Warhammer 40k RPG player like me.

Things I'd like to see in the store:
    High quality map packs (e.g. Fantastic Maps by J. Roberts/Rite Publishing)
    Frog God Games products. (Shorter and longer old school adventures. May require a Smiteworks supported Pathfinder and/or Swords & Wizardry extension/ruleset).
    Paizo Pathfinder adventures. (I know there have been talks, but still no results).
    Raging Swan Press products. (Pathfinder adventures and supplements).
    I'm disabled, so I have a lot of time on my hands. I'm putting a lot of information into FG for personal/group use, and I'm more than happy to sell or share that stuff, as long as licensing allows. I'd love to help with getting more stuff in the store, if I don't have to mess around with doing all the research about the licensing issues.

I'm very interested in Pathfinder, as my next "project", so there's some possibility there I can help with getting more stuff available for it, if licensing permits. I just need to come up to speed on how to get this information organized properly. I'm pretty fast with entering the data (I type over 70wpm), but tables throw me, and I have no idea how to link stuff to the character sheets, add extra sheets to use for summonings, etc, and so forth.

I'm currently working on getting AEG's World's Largest Dungeon into FG - and am almost done with Region A. I'm just waiting to hear back from Smiteworks about whether there's still interest in the project.

Quote Originally Posted by Netjera
    I'm currently working on getting AEG's World's Largest Dungeon into FG - and am almost done with Region A. I'm just waiting to hear back from Smiteworks about whether there's still interest in the project.
    Hey, quick question for you. I've heard a lot about WLD and I think it's great that you're working on it for FG. One of the things that was a big issue was the editing. Since you've been plugging away at the data, is really that bad or was it just some minor things?
    Fantasy Grounds II Ultimate License Holder
    Castles & Crusades Ruleset
    Savage Worlds Deluxe Ruleset
    Mutants & Masterminds 3e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons 5e Ruleset
    Pathfinder 1e Ruleset
    Dungeons & Dragons Classics - AD&D 1e/2e Ruleset
    Dungeon Crawl Classics Ruleset
    Swords & Wizardry Ruleset

Currently Running: S&W Complete (Blackscale Lagoon)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetal1
    Hey, quick question for you. I've heard a lot about WLD and I think it's great that you're working on it for FG. One of the things that was a big issue was the editing. Since you've been plugging away at the data, is really that bad or was it just some minor things?
    Honestly - so far - I don't know what all the negative fuss was about. I bought it expecting it to be bad. I figured, even if I didn't use a scrap of the text, having all the maps and encounters, was worth every penny as a resource that I could use in part or total. But aside from a couple of typos, there's been no real issues in Region A. There were two sentences where text was unclear (I think words were accidentally omitted, so that's why a spelling or grammar checker wouldn't have spotted it), and I've noted them. (I put an asterisk, and what I call an "NJNote" to mention that the text is shown in the book exactly as represented, and here is my suggestion for clarifying it, if I have one.)

I think - and this is a guess on my part - that the biggest issue may have come from people not reading the introduction, but expecting to just "jump in". The developers explain a lot of things in the introduction, which you MUST keep in mind in order for the party to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Netjera
    I'm actually the one who was originally doing this project. My other PC contains Region 0 and Region A. It pretty much fell by the wayside when AEG stopped responding to Doug altogether over a year ago. I ran my group through most of it on the fly without typing it into FG, other than the absolute necessary parts.
    Concentration and dedication are the hallmarks of... Oh! Shiney!!
    CST (GMT -6:00)

Quote Originally Posted by Rienen
    I'm actually the one who was originally doing this project. My other PC contains Region 0 and Region A. It pretty much fell by the wayside when AEG stopped responding to Doug altogether over a year ago. I ran my group through most of it on the fly without typing it into FG, other than the absolute necessary parts.
    Are you going to pick it back up if the interest is renewed? I was intending to get the whole thing into FG piece-by-piece anyways.
    Art, Games, Life
    www.artystrique.com (In progress, so be kind, please)
    Discord https://discord.gg/grHbK6ck3Q

Quick question (and summary):

Paizo - isn't allowing their IP onto FG2 because the program won't natively run on a Mac. That's dumb, but whatever. But what is the status of their "unofficial" support for products in FG2? Or was that just BS from Paizo? Or are talks still ongoing?

Green Ronin - I'd like to begin a Dragon Age ruleset at some point (probably only have an hour or two a week to commit, so it'd probably take till December if I was consistent? Or maybe I'm being optimistic. ). Has there been any talks with them?

Fantasy Flight - And just to confirm, I assume FFG is still giving the old "don't call us, we'll call you" line?

Thanks

P.S.---FG2 rocks! Only had it for a couple weeks and already don't know how I gamed online without it.

Thread Information