5E Character Create Playlist
Page 10 of 44 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    <DING> ... "Bring out your dead" ... <DING>

Any reply what-so-ever from Fantasy Flight concerning Warhammer 3e?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetal1
    Thanks D. That's too bad about Paizo and Pathfinder. I do wonder if they'd allow distribution of their Game Mastery Stuff like their Game Mats, Paper-Minis, Gamer Mastery Cards, potentially could be used in the same way Gaming Token Packs or the Oone's maps.
    Unfortunately, the subscribers to these lines don't even get a PDF of them. It would be nice to have the Maps, Mats and Cards. A Harrow deck and the Critical Hit/Miss would also be nice!

The Paper minis are actually done by one of users on the boards. So those may be a possibility.

With the new release of the BRP from Chaosium, are you looking for any type of new adventures for the BRP, that is not already made by Chaosium, to be sold in the store?
    AbacusForge - Blog
    Think - Develop - Build

Player:Yes Times: Contact Me

DM:Yes/Also willing to DM groups (PM me) Time: Contact Me

Rulesets: 3.5, Cthulhu

Another Game Wish: M&M DCU

With the Green Ronin announcement of the upcoming DC Universe line for Mutants and Masterminds, is there any hope of an official M&M tie-in with FG? I understand there may be too many complications to include the DCU piece, but given M&M has a relationship with the hero lab software, I was hoping they might be open to the idea of partnering with the FG folks on some general level...

....ever hopeful....

Blog Entries
    We would be open to partnering on some things. Our first couple attempts to contact someone at Green Ronin haven't produced fruit but we will keep trying from time to time.

-Doug

Speaking of which, did Fantasy Flight ever get back to you?
    Concentration and dedication are the hallmarks of... Oh! Shiney!!
    CST (GMT -6:00)

Doug , i have put fg2 into a 'bottle" , this seams to run very successfully , like a lot of the mac games which were pc only have been put into mac bottles which are basically just tweaked wine , i have attached a screen shot for you to see

maybe this will help you with the pathfinder problem

Rob
    Last edited by suntzu777; May 10th, 2010 at 20:12.

Blog Entries
    That is great SunTzu. If you wouldn't mind, please send a detailed step by step to [email protected] and maybe I can forward that over to Paizo to try.

On another front, I am looking for developers/freelancers for the following two rulesets:

- Savage Suzerain
    - Metamorphosis Alpha

I need people who have the experience and technical ability to complete a ruleset and who have the time to devote to completing one.

Blog Entries
    I split out the finished products to a new thread because it was getting cluttered. I also added some Expeditious Retreat Press (D20/OGL) and some other products in bold that I would like to focus some attention on.

Blog Entries
    I am currently looking for a new developer for the Deadlands setting and extension. Ping me if you are interested.

Thread Information