Starfinder Playlist
Page 42 of 44 First ... 324041424344 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPunch View Post
    Hey, much interested here. Can we get a link maybe?
    Welcome MrPunch

I have contacted Paradox Interactive, and was told that I do not have permission to share.

We know that Fantasy Grounds has license agreements in place, just going to take a little time to make an official release.

Hello there,
    I have been wanting to have a more active role in the FG community a long time now but I didn't get the chance due to time constraints. But finally I am in the position to be able to convert some modules for my VTT of choice. I was thinking Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition - A Resection of Time and DCC #82.5 - Dragora's Dungeon. The former one is in a list approved by publishers that you have posted here at the beginning of the thread, but I don't know if it is ok to do the latter one. I was wondering whether there is an updated list that I haven't found. And one last thing; is there anything else that I have to keep in mind for official adventure modules, except this guide?

Thanx a lot!
    I am ready to dive in!
    Last edited by Papi; January 25th, 2021 at 11:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    Hello there,
    I have been wanting to have a more active role in the FG community a long time now but I didn't get the chance due to time constraints. But finally I am in the position to be able to convert some modules for my VTT of choice. I was thinking Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition - A Resection of Time and DCC #82.5 - Dragora's Dungeon. The former one is in a list approved by publishers that you have posted here at the beginning of the thread, but I don't know if it is ok to do the latter one. I was wondering whether there is an updated list that I haven't found. And one last thing; is there anything else that I have to keep in mind for official adventure modules, except this guide?

Thanx a lot!
    I am ready to dive in!
    That is great to hear. Please contact support. They should move your request through the proper channels and relay the next steps.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks a lot superteddy57 for directing me!

Hey so I've been starting the process of converting various PDFs for PFRPG2.

A developer I've been following is 'Necromancers of the Northwest'. If they are interested in selling through you guys, I'm interested in providing the content.

The other one I think is neat (different developer) is the 'Pnoll' race which is also available on drivethrurpg, not sure if that was brought over here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyNugget View Post
    Hey so I've been starting the process of converting various PDFs for PFRPG2.

A developer I've been following is 'Necromancers of the Northwest'. If they are interested in selling through you guys, I'm interested in providing the content.

The other one I think is neat (different developer) is the 'Pnoll' race which is also available on drivethrurpg, not sure if that was brought over here yet.
    As I recommended to Papi, it would be best to reach out to support to get the next steps in getting that process started. You can reach out them then through this link

Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    As I recommended to Papi, it would be best to reach out to support to get the next steps in getting that process started. You can reach out them then through this link

*facepalm* will do my mistake.

I wanted to ask, since i have contacted WoTC and received a general response. I requested to discuss license use of their 3.5e content, and was forwarded to the Fan Content agreement. So that said, if I create the modules containing all content for 3.5e could I have it posted for free to download here on FG with a donation link?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrolyBePraised View Post
    I wanted to ask, since i have contacted WoTC and received a general response. I requested to discuss license use of their 3.5e content, and was forwarded to the Fan Content agreement. So that said, if I create the modules containing all content for 3.5e could I have it posted for free to download here on FG with a donation link?
    No. We did not get permission to create or distribute any D&D 3.5E or D&D 4E content. You can only distribute content that would be free for you to reprint. If you comply with the Open Gaming License, you would be allowed to create and share limited portions of it.

Thank you.

So I can create supplemental modules of specific categories (i.e. Items, Classes, Spells) for this platform, and post on a site like reddit for everyone to enjoy. That would not hinder/upset any party?

Thread Information