STAR TREK 2d20
Page 39 of 44 First ... 293738394041 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklausrhodes View Post
    Hey all, I have completed this module and just need to know the next steps for getting it published.
    See the post immediately above yours.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi all, I am interested in developing an extension and converting modules for Pugmire. The Canis Minor FAQ discusses Fantasy Grounds at length, so FG is something Pugsteady/Onyx Path encourage. I don't see Pugmire listed at the top of this thread, but I want to make sure it isn't already in development before investing the time. Understood, I will develop enough to demonstrate my capability.

EDIT: If someone has already started, I would gladly contribute to testing.
    Last edited by Johnny Opie; December 20th, 2018 at 17:57.

Hi, I was wondering if is it possible to create the ruleset of a game which the owner company went in liquidation in 2011.
    It was an Italian company that stop producing in 2008, been under another company just for the actual production of board game materials, and went in the end in liquidation in 2011.
    The game is in Italian, called Ken Shiro - Il gioco di ruolo. It's a game on The Fist of the Nort Star. Game is quite basic, I'll look in the forum to gain more information on how to produce the ruleset in case there is a green light on it.

Than you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PedoneBianco View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if is it possible to create the ruleset of a game which the owner company went in liquidation in 2011.
    It was an Italian company that stop producing in 2008, been under another company just for the actual production of board game materials, and went in the end in liquidation in 2011.
    The game is in Italian, called Ken Shiro - Il gioco di ruolo. It's a game on The Fist of the Nort Star. Game is quite basic, I'll look in the forum to gain more information on how to produce the ruleset in case there is a green light on it.

Than you!
    You can create a ruleset in FG for any game. In general game mechanics can not be copyrighted. But artwork and text and some terms can be. So, you could create a ruleset for the game, but you could not include any artwork, text from the rulebooks, or protected terms (like their are some monsters that WotC claims as product identity).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Got it. I'm playing a bit around coreRPG =)

Well you can include all that stuff, you just couldn't distribute it. You could only use it for games you run for other people.

Is anyone working on Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcers of Hyperborea? (https://www,hyperborea.tv)

I need help to make an encounter with just the ultimate subscription. is this possible? do I need to buy DM guide?

Quote Originally Posted by Garndan View Post
    I need help to make an encounter with just the ultimate subscription. is this possible? do I need to buy DM guide?
    I've responded to your other post. This thread is about creating commercial products for FG, so not really related to this topic.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It looks like I may have found someone to do the coding for a commercial ruleset for one (or more) of my games, so I need to find out the next steps. I have PM'd Doug but not had a response and need to know how we go about agreeing things, what files/rulesets we need to base it on etc. Is it better to try email, and if so to who?

Thread Information