DMsGuild Classic

Image verification not working?

You have a potential customer trying to register at the forums, however he is being frustrated by the image verification process.

I took a look as well and tried registering an account, whilst some of the images are hard to read some were easier to unidentify, however I was still informed I had entered the wrong text.

Your potential customer was also frustrated that there was no way to contact the Devs apart from through the forums, which requires registration!
    Everywhen brings the action and adventure of the Barbarians of Lemuria (BoL:ME) roleplaying system to all times and places!

Previously: MurghBpurn

An email to [email protected] should probably help. I'm not sure if the email is listed on the site, but it's referred to in several posts.

The email address is given in the FAQ, which is linked from the front page, but it is not easy to find for new visitors.

Spyke
    Free GURPS tools for Fantasy Grounds at www.spyke.me.

Also in the FAQ, here: http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...s#faq_forumreg , the last entry "Why cannot I post on the forums / troubles registering?" may be helpful.

Thanks for the help
    Everywhen brings the action and adventure of the Barbarians of Lemuria (BoL:ME) roleplaying system to all times and places!

Previously: MurghBpurn

Thread Information