FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Recently a question has been brought to my attention. I was asked how do I plan the gaming sessions and at what point do I determine that sessions ending?

Well here is the answer!
    I basically look at 1 gaming session as (1) TV Episode. Instead of being a half hour or a 1 hour episode I plan them for 2 hour gaming sessions. Usually there is 27 or 28 TV episodes to a season. I hope to have that many adventures for our "Season". My initial game I ran for you guys was more of a "Pilot Episode". Something to warm everyone up. Its important to note that each "episode" or what I like to call "parts" has a theme or plot that offers character development, player development and story development.
    Once each "Part" has been completed it will enhance the players view of the world and overall story development as well as teach the players and GM how to use the system. Once a few "Parts" have been played the players will be able to put them together to figure out what is going on in the Story with each "part" telling a little more.

SOOOOO Ultimately we will have completed a "Campaign" which will be known as "Curse of the Wolf Queen". My objectives for you guys are the following;

1)Have Fun
    2)Entertaining Story line
    3)Cool Treasure
    4)More Cool Treasure
    5)High Level characters (at least 15th to 20th)
    6)build a fun and relaxed gaming group.

Peace and Hair Grease my gaming brothers (and sisters)
    And may the geekiness be with you.

Dan

I'm sending a "All Points Bulletin" to inform everyone about the Wolf Queens Lair website. It has had a complete face lift. This includes easy to follow directory..lol. There is new art, fun story facts, adventure overviews, treasure, encounters ect. The "lair" will be updated after every gaming session and can be used as player information when it comes to historys, lores ect. The painting on the home page is our "Villian" prior to her transformation and loss of immortality....soooo take a look...it wont be long before you encounter her..muhahahaha

Dan

Chat Box issues! Sorry folks if you came on and no one was there to greet you for character leveling. The truth was we actually could see you..but could not talk in the chat box. It was like the whole mime in a invisible box thing...very frustrating...lol. So what Im going to do is log on tomorrow morning at approximately 10am and start working on game related material. Are game dose not start till 1pm but none the less I will make every effort tro help you.

Dan

Morning folks..todays test of wills is your characters ability to survive nature! You will also be given xp based on your interaction with the NPCs, that means pleanty of roleplaying opportunity! If you are new to this type of roleplaying dont fret....its just another learning aspect of the game that eventually everyone encounters. The more questions and interaction the more xp you will acquire.

Good luck today!
    Dan

Great game...
    You guys cleared 2 parts this evening...which puts us on Part 6. Be sure to check the website for character info I hope to have it up soon.

Alright guys a new page has been added to the web site titled "Player Characters". It will offer info about your character including many other things. I may need a little help with some ideas in dealing with these pages so let me know if you have any!

Dan

Need Character Pics

If you guys would send me a Pic of your characters via email. I would like to add it to the Site along with character info.

Dan

Character sheets are up for viewing. Go to the main page and click on Player characters. Once there you will see basic info on your character. Click on your characters name and "Walla" your character sheet and Bio will be awaiting you!

Dan

Welcome aboard Mer. Be sure to check the game calander and Password to log on the day of play. I will post your character on the Wolf Queens Lair soon so be sure to check for regular updates there also.

Good luck to all (Keep gamin)
    Dan

Thread Information