DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Next game

When's the next game again?

I enjoyed the game very much even though I was completely stomped by noob thoughts haha.

If you go to the community page and click on the calendar at the bottom you can look up our game sessions/ times/ votes/ ideas ect. Right now I'm aiming for next Saturday but I need everyone to vote on it. As far as you being "A NOOB" I wouldn't worry about it. We are all new..lol...especially me. I use to run RM for over 20yrs and now with FG2 I'm a "NOOB". Kelly gives me crap because I lost my "GEEKNESS"...lol. Well Ive got to tell you..."I want my "GEEKNESS" back..lol.

Blog Entries
    It's obvious you're a good DM Dan. You're just a bit rusty and dusty. Kelly needs to dust you up and oil you up is all. Keep it up tin man! hehe
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

ROFL! You are too kind and tooooo funny. As far as Kelly dusting me off and oiling me up...wellll thats what happens when you get OLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter
    It's obvious you're a good DM Dan. You're just a bit rusty and dusty. Kelly needs to dust you up and oil you up is all. Keep it up tin man! hehe
    *dies laughing* There are just so many sarcastic ways to respond to that but for safety's sake, I'll keep my comments to myself.

Next game time is set for Saturday, Oct 3rd starting at 5pm est.

K..Folks if you want a easy load up time I have uploaded the maps on the downloads section of CWQ website. "Say that 3 times fast" Also some new sneak peaks can be found for the next couple of adventures.

Sorry!

Sorry I didn't make it yesterday, just got FG running up today and everything seems fine. See ya'll next week

It's all good. You had given us a heads up with the computer issues. Glad to hear you're up and running again

Dan and I will both be gone this coming weekend, Oct. 9th-11th. He is going to set up votes for days and times for the next game soon. It will be for the weekend of the 17th-18th.

Thread Information