DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FUM, down until new hosting

Due to some tech issues Hostmonster has dropped us with no warning.
    So the site will be down until we can find new hosting.

We will try to get back up as quickly as possible.

Sorry for any problems this causes.

-Devin

You are in luck, We use DreamHost, who just upgraded everything a few weeks ago. And I have a promo code that will get you a $40 discount on hosting if you get hosting for a year or more. The promo code is "GamingArmy" and good luck to you.

If that solution wont work, or you just need something for a shorter time frame let me know, and maybe we can work something out.

Doh, thanks for the offer. I already signed on at another ISP before I saw this.
    Thanks anyway. Probably would have been better than the mess I made for myself selecting the ISP that hosts my personal site.
    -D

Well that code should be good for the next 30 days or so, and in theory can be used by anyone. If you (or anyone) ever do need one let me know, I can create a new one anytime. They raise and lower my discount limit from time to time. So it wont always be the same discount, but you never know it might be a better one :-)

I think I get a really awesome discount code next month cause I have to renew my account, and they are always more kind on the months I pay them.

By any chance are there other sources for the FUM-hosted rulesets until the site is back up? I seem to have decided the exact worst time to purchase Fantasy Grounds and start working on a 4th edition campaign...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcaller3801
    By any chance are there other sources for the FUM-hosted rulesets until the site is back up? I seem to have decided the exact worst time to purchase Fantasy Grounds and start working on a 4th edition campaign...
    Check you PMs for my message.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Thanks for your patience everyone.
    We have new hosting and will try to get the site back up as quickly as possible.

-Devin and FUM

As a side note, would you like to work out a deal in the future to cross host each others free content? So when/if either of our sites goes back down, fans will still be able to get what they are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by unerwünscht
    As a side note, would you like to work out a deal in the future to cross host each others free content? So when/if either of our sites goes back down, fans will still be able to get what they are looking for.
    This is a good idea in general.

FourUglyMonsters.com should now be up and running under the new host.

Thread Information