5E Character Create Playlist

Can I watch a game?

OK FG looks fantastic. I played AD&D and have the 3.5e core books. But I'm a little intimidated. Is it possible to watch a game while its underway?

I wont have any games for a few weeks, but .... I can launch a session and show you the ropes sometime if you would like.

Note that at present you can only sit in on a game if you have a Lite or Full license. The developers are working on making floating licenses available, though, which would allow this in the future.

Spyke
    Free GURPS tools for Fantasy Grounds at www.spyke.me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyke
    Note that at present you can only sit in on a game if you have a Lite or Full license. The developers are working on making floating licenses available, though, which would allow this in the future.

Spyke
    I don't mind getting it. I just want to aquant myself with the software and the see a game in action. I'd like to work my way up to actually playing. I don't want to torture a DM or slow down a group because of my steep learning curve.

There's the software and then there is the 3.5 rule set. I played AD&D many years ago and purchased the 3.5 core books not too long ago. Until I ran into FG there wasn't a reason to crack them open, reacquant myself with game mechanics and see what's changed.

Quote Originally Posted by unerwünscht
    I wont have any games for a few weeks, but .... I can launch a session and show you the ropes sometime if you would like.
    I'd be grateful if you would be willing to do that. Also, I don't mind waiting a few weeks to observe actual gameplay, especially if you run a D&D campaign (preferrably 3.5 but whatever edition is cool too).

Thread Information