5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 16 First 1234513 ... Last

no images created

Valeros,

Love the idea, but it's not working for me. I was having the same problem as Screenmonkey2099 - Resize created a 50x50 or 100x100 folder, but no images. I started to go through your troubleshooting list in order, but after step 2 it started giving me an error message that, "c:\program files\imagemagick-6.5.5-q16\mogrify.exe is not a valid Win32 application." Went through the rest, just to be sure - no dice. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help and the scripts!!!

But where do you find all the token graphics? On the WotC website, there are maybe only 20 minis (Primal Evils) for Monster Manual 1.

Where are these 900 images that people keep talking about?

If you click on the "Miniatures" button to get where you see those Primal Evils, on the left hand side is a menu choice "Miniatures Gallery", which leads you to: here

Quote Originally Posted by gmkieran
    Valeros,

Love the idea, but it's not working for me. I was having the same problem as Screenmonkey2099 - Resize created a 50x50 or 100x100 folder, but no images. I started to go through your troubleshooting list in order, but after step 2 it started giving me an error message that, "c:\program files\imagemagick-6.5.5-q16\mogrify.exe is not a valid Win32 application." Went through the rest, just to be sure - no dice. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help and the scripts!!!
    When you installed imagemagick did you select the checkbox that something along the lines of "Add program to system executable path"

??

This is incredibly useful. Thank you very, very much.

The resize scripts are very cool and are going to save hundreds of manhours.

Some ideas I'd like to see:
    * a script that resizes each image to match the size of the physical miniature, for us anal types
    * a script that would help sort the miniatures (the alphabetical one above is nice) possibly by set, or by creature type, etc.?

I realize neither of those would be particularly fast to whip up probably. Thanks again everyone!

I saw the option and that it was already checked (looked for it after reading some of the previous posts), so I left it alone. I will try uninstalling and re-installing and see if I was looking at the wrong thing, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum
    My virus scanner says there's a trojan (VBS/Psyme) in "download_images.vbs".
    Hmmm I do not get that... (I've just downloaded and scanned it).
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

It's a false positive.

"The trojan exists as VBScript. This script contains instructions to download a remote executable, save it to a specified location on the local disk, and then execute it."

Your AV software isn't smart enough to figure out that any VBS file that downloads things isn't a virus.

The sorting is nice, but there is still WAY to many tokens in each letter (unless I am not doing something correctly and the token box CAN be resized)

uninstalled and reinstalled - confirmed that option to include in system path is checked as a default and left it that way. same error msg: c:\program files\imagemagick-6.5.5-q16\mogrify.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
    gives me that for EVERY token it attempts to create (unless I kill the process in manager), creates the 50x50 folder (empty) and doesn't create re-sized jpgs anywhere. anyone have any thoughts? thanks!

Thread Information