FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 16 First 123412 ... Last
    While I'm no expert, I couldn't see anything suspicious in the file when I opened it in Notepad++.

It may be because of the downloading functionality....the psyme trojan downloads malware onto the infected machine. I'd say false positive most likely.

Since it is a VBScript and not a bianry executable, you can edit it instead of running it. (Right click and select edit.) Then you can read the contents of the script to verify it is not a trojan.

Has anyone tried tokentool at www.rptools.net. Its free and works very well.

Yes, I used token tool to make all the D&D minis into tokens about a year ago.
    However, that's not quite as convenient as automated production. The tokens I made were available on my site for awhile when it was a nonprofit website, but since we had to add a revenue source we have since removed said tokens, you may be able to find someone who still has them tho.

Here is another bat file you can use to sort them into folders by the first letter. You can add it to the end of the rename script file if you want and pass it the same parameter.

Code:
    mkdir .\%1x%1\A
    mkdir .\%1x%1\B
    mkdir .\%1x%1\C
    mkdir .\%1x%1\D
    mkdir .\%1x%1\E
    mkdir .\%1x%1\F
    mkdir .\%1x%1\G
    mkdir .\%1x%1\H
    mkdir .\%1x%1\I
    mkdir .\%1x%1\J
    mkdir .\%1x%1\K
    mkdir .\%1x%1\L
    mkdir .\%1x%1\M
    mkdir .\%1x%1\N
    mkdir .\%1x%1\O
    mkdir .\%1x%1\P
    mkdir .\%1x%1\Q
    mkdir .\%1x%1\R
    mkdir .\%1x%1\S
    mkdir .\%1x%1\T
    mkdir .\%1x%1\U
    mkdir .\%1x%1\V
    mkdir .\%1x%1\W
    mkdir .\%1x%1\X
    mkdir .\%1x%1\Y
    mkdir .\%1x%1\Z
    mkdir .\%1x%1\NUM

move .\%1x%1\A*.PNG .\%1X%1\A\
    move .\%1x%1\B*.PNG .\%1X%1\B\
    move .\%1x%1\C*.PNG .\%1X%1\C\
    move .\%1x%1\D*.PNG .\%1X%1\D\
    move .\%1x%1\E*.PNG .\%1X%1\E\
    move .\%1x%1\F*.PNG .\%1x%1\F\
    move .\%1x%1\G*.PNG .\%1x%1\G\
    move .\%1x%1\H*.PNG .\%1x%1\H\
    move .\%1x%1\I*.PNG .\%1x%1\I\
    move .\%1x%1\J*.PNG .\%1x%1\J\
    move .\%1x%1\K*.PNG .\%1x%1\K\
    move .\%1x%1\L*.PNG .\%1x%1\L\
    move .\%1x%1\M*.PNG .\%1x%1\M\
    move .\%1x%1\N*.PNG .\%1x%1\N\
    move .\%1x%1\O*.PNG .\%1x%1\O\
    move .\%1x%1\P*.PNG .\%1x%1\P\
    move .\%1x%1\Q*.PNG .\%1x%1\Q\
    move .\%1x%1\R*.PNG .\%1x%1\R\
    move .\%1x%1\S*.PNG .\%1x%1\S\
    move .\%1x%1\T*.PNG .\%1x%1\T\
    move .\%1x%1\U*.PNG .\%1x%1\U\
    move .\%1x%1\V*.PNG .\%1x%1\V\
    move .\%1x%1\W*.PNG .\%1x%1\W\
    move .\%1x%1\X*.PNG .\%1x%1\X\
    move .\%1x%1\Y*.PNG .\%1x%1\Y\
    move .\%1x%1\Z*.PNG .\%1x%1\Z\
    move .\%1x%1\*.PNG .\%1x%1\NUM\
    I'm sure you could do it with a loop and the ASCII character codes but I thought this would be easier for me to understand.

Use the same syntax as the other BAT files.
    > SortIntoFolders 100

if you want to sort all the images within a folder called 100x100.

FYI, the scripts may not work exactly as intended if any part of the path they are in contains a space or special character.

Just gotta say thanks for this. It's a very impressive little chunk of scripting!

Hmm am I doing something wrong with the resize? It creates the folder but it is empty.

Several ideas:
    1) Make sure you have ImageMagick installed. The resizing uses ImageMagick. Also, when you install ImageMagick, you need to say that it is added to your path.
    2) Put a line at the top of convert_images.bat like:PATH=%PATH%;c:\program files\imagemagick-6.5.5-q16
    3) Make sure no spaces in any directory name anywhere in the path to where you placed the scripts.
    4) Check the JPGimages folder. If for some reason it could not write to the folder, it would leave the images in JPGimages. You could just cut and paste all the .png files to the folder.
    5) Make sure you are running the script from a directory above the JPGimages directory and that the convert_images.bat script is there as well.
    6) From a command tool (type "cmd" in the Start->Run box or "Start->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt"). Change to the directory with the scripts (which should be one directory above JPGImages). Run the convert script by hand "convert_images.bat 50" and watch the output for errors. You can stop it anytime with <ctrl>C.
    7) The script only looks for .jpg files and only in a folder named JPGimages. If the folder was renamed or the images are not .jpg, it will not work.
    Last edited by valeros; September 7th, 2009 at 02:22.

Thread Information