FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Second thing...i tried with one player to target monsters so that player could do attack roll.....it don't seems to work in combat tracker?

I would definitely recommend looking at the videos. There are three videos dealing with combat and the Combat Tracker.

If you are using FGU instead of FGC, it will be the same. The differences between FGC and FGU are more geared around maps and Line of Sight, the Combat Tracker and combat is very much the same between the two.

Without knowing the specifics of your setup, I could only guess.

I would start with the basics though.

Make sure you drag the PC/NPC Portrait/Token from the Character Sheet/NPC Sheet to the Combat Tracker, then to the Map. It won't work the other way around. This is a Fantasy Grounds convention, not specific to the Rolemaster Ruleset.

Drag the targeting icon from from the attacker to the npc being attacked. Make sure the PC is Green faction (click on the green/yellow/red head icon to cycle choices) and the enemy is Red faction. I am pretty sure it won't let you target members of your own faction, but I have not actually tried that myself.

Hi Theros,

As Sulimo said, the NPCs and PCs have to be in the Combat Tracker and drag those to the map to make attacks against them. It is because of how the targeting works and how it pulls data needed to resolve the attacks. The targeting Sulimo mentioned only works on the GMs side. For PCs there are a few different ways to do it which will also work for the GM:
    1. Select the attacker on the map and then Ctrl+Click the target of the attack. You can target multiple enemies this way. You should see an arrow going from the attacker to the targets if they are selected properly. Then roll the attack from the Combat Tracker.
    2. You can drop the attack dice on an entry in the Combat Tracker. This will select that entry as the target and roll the attack.
    3. You can drop the attack dice on a token on a map that is linked back to the Combat Tracker (by dragging the entry from the Combat Tracker to the map). This will target the token and roll the attack like #2 above.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Thread Information