FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

I updated the Bennies in the extention:

After seeing Doswelk's prettier bennies I updated the PotSM ones.

I think the silvered inverted ones look better and match the dice drop highlight better.

Hi
    -- looks cool - I especially like the bennies token. It seems that I'm a bit behind
    but how is it possible to drag tokens into bennies box on the character sheet? I also noticed you have buttons called "+/-" and "FX" -- do they come in the most recent version of the ruleset aor is it custom made?

Ah, you must of missed Thore_Ironrock's Gen Con post in the tavern. The part about Savage Worlds was:

Quote Originally Posted by Thore_Ironrock"
    Savage Worlds Ruleset Update v3
    Also at this year’s show we’re happy to announce (and demo) updates to our Savage Worlds Ruleset. This update (v3) fixes minor issues we’ve been following since v2, and other updates that include dynamic bennies, character and mini-sheet updates, and other interface updates that improve play with the look and feel of the Savage Worlds Explorer Edition rules. More information on upgrades for existing ruleset customers after the show.
    That screen is from the new SW V3 ruleset. One of the new features is Bennies being drag and dropable. The default bennies feature Smilin' Jack. That screen with the white skull and cutlasses was me demoing how to over ride the default ruleset bennies with an extention. After I had that down (and saw Doswelk's bennies) I updated the art to what I thought was a "prettier" benny graphics. Once Thore recovers from Gen Con and his cold I expect he'll announce something more on the SW V3 ruleset.
    Last edited by Griogre; August 19th, 2009 at 18:25.

Thread Information