5E Character Create Playlist

EnWorld's War of the Burning Sky #1: Now an FG module!

I've developed a Fantasy Grounds 2 module for the first adventure of EnWorld's 4e DnD "adventure path," War of the Burning Sky. It's titled "The Scouring of Gate Pass." EnWorld has agreed to distribute the module in an official capacity. To learn more about the adventure path, to buy the first adventure, or to subscribe to the whole adventure path, go here:

https://www.enworld.org/index.php?page=wotbs

I am currently DMing the adventure path and it is quite a treat. If you are unsure, buy a copy of the first adventure, and I think you will be convinced.

And, yes, I plan to continue making the modules for the other eleven adventures. I thank a number of people in the intro to the module but I would be remiss in not thanking Tenian, whose parsers (and guidance) make it possible to create a FG2 module in a reasonable period of time.

Please post feedback here. If there are mistakes in the module or things I should be doing differently let me know.

Last but not least, the password to the zip file is contained within the PDF for the adventure. It is the answer to this question, in lowercase: "Who is the Shahalesti spy?"
    Last edited by EugeneZ; July 6th, 2009 at 14:26.

Great work on the conversion of a great module!

Greetings,

I just bought myself a license for Fantasy Grounds together with some friends.
    We will start by playing the first chapter of the "War of the Burning Sky".

I just wanted to post a "Thank you!" for converting this to a Fantasy Grounds module. Great work.

Kind regards,
    Malcor

Thread Information