DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Homebrew 4e campaign

I recently started a homebrew campaign after we stalled in the middle of Pyramid of Shadows. It's always interesting to see how other DMs run their games, so here's a shot of my setup...

The PCs are investigating a series of farm mutilations. They discover that a clan of gnomes in the Harken Forest (SE Nentir Vale per the DMG) has willingly submitted to a lycanthropy ritual to counter a rising goblin threat in the area. In this screenshot, they have infiltrated the lair of the gnome leader, who now refers to himself as 'The Rat King'.

I'm running v1.3 of the 4E_JPG ruleset. I had some bugs with an earlier version of v1.4 and still haven't updated, but there have been a few updates since then. After looking at Xorne's screenshots, I might have to get on the ball with that...

My monitor is obviously nothing special: a single 19-inch screen at 1440 x 900 resolution. I use the tiles mapper application from Jai (Yahoo! group) for my maps. Tokens were created as described by Xorne.

Z

Blog Entries
    Ummm, image would be good...

Thread Information