FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Many thanks. I did fix it and also altered it slightly to replace the 'High Alert' skill with 'Scam Radar' to reflect the change in the latest published version by Mongoose.
    -Sacramento Mythos Society-
    https://sms.guildlaunch.com

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn
    This will work until an updated version is put up. Change the .ext to .zip and extract the contents somewhere. Go into the folder it extracted and make those files contained into a ZIP (with WinZip, WinRar, 7Zip, etc you can just select them both, right click and choose "Add to Archive" or something similar.)

Then rename the .zip to .ext and place it into your extensions folder.
    What I tend to do (if I think I want to hack around with it), is after I unzip to a folder is move that folder to the extensions that way (as long as the folder name is the same as the extension name), the extension still works and it's easier to edit.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn
    This will work until an updated version is put up. Change the .ext to .zip and extract the contents somewhere. Go into the folder it extracted and make those files contained into a ZIP (with WinZip, WinRar, 7Zip, etc you can just select them both, right click and choose "Add to Archive" or something similar.)

Then rename the .zip to .ext and place it into your extensions folder.
    I have a minor problem with the zipping and then renaming of the .ext file.

When I zip the file using WinRar it becomes associated with WinRar. So if I change the name by adding the .ext the system still thinks it is a WinRar file.

So I have figured out that I can change the extension in DOS using the Command Prompt. Is that the easiest way to do it ?

Quote Originally Posted by wbcreighton
    I have a minor problem with the zipping and then renaming of the .ext file.

When I zip the file using WinRar it becomes associated with WinRar. So if I change the name by adding the .ext the system still thinks it is a WinRar file.

So I have figured out that I can change the extension in DOS using the Command Prompt. Is that the easiest way to do it ?
    If you're running Windows, it might be that you have "Hide extentions of know file types" enabled. In Explorer, go to Tools > Folder Options > View and uncheck "Hide extentions of know file types".

Yes, that is what it was. Thanks.

This one seems to be MIA..

Anyone by chance have a copy laying around?

Thread Information