DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Cannot play Dark Heresy module/ruleset.

Hi, I am new to FG2 and I am really interested in playing Nezzir's Dark Heresy ruleset online with some friends, after downloading all the files however I am at a loss as to how to get it to work.

I have literally been searching this site for about an hour now trying to find any information on how to install it, the closest I've got is extracting all the files into the campaigns folder found in the AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II folder, but still it doesn't show.

Is this because there is no ruleset associated with it?

Or am I just being ridiculous stupid and not seeing how to install it. (a readme would have been nice in the .zips though) =/

Please help.

I don't have the Dark Heresy ruleset. However if you downloaded the ruleset it belongs in the rulesets folder in FG2 application data folder (note the "s" at the end of rulesets) not in campaigns. If you don't have a rulesets folder you need to create it. You do need to have the full version of FG to add a ruleset, lite versions don't need it because they get it from the FG server when they connect.

Keep in mind that I used .rar instead of .zip. There are multiple volumes and you must have them all to unarchive them. I used .rar to break the archive up into small enough files to post in the Yahoo group.

If you unarchive them correctly, you will find a readme with detailed install and use instructions.
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

Hm, I have the same issue and can not find any readme in the .rar archive.

Please help,
    DH and 40K RPG is all I need FG2 for.

Yours,

tom

Nope, you're right. I didn't make a readme for DH. It would be the same as the WFRP2 readme. With a few exceptions, the rulesets are identical and it installs to the same place as any other ruleset. Lots of people are using it, so I know it works. Here are the WFRP2 help files.

Hopefully the answer to your questions are the. Good luck, hope you get it running.
    Last edited by nezzir; May 10th, 2009 at 20:27.
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

Thread Information