DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: The Gamers

The Gamers

So at the suggestion of many of our readers I just finished watching The Gamers: Dorkness Rising. If you have not yet seen it, go rent it and watch it. It has got to be one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Apparently it is the sequel to The Gamers, but I have not yet been able to find that one.

Quote Originally Posted by unerwünscht
    but I have not yet been able to find that one.
    doesn't paizo have it at https://paizo.com/store/byCompany/d/.../v5748btpy7tew?

Thank you, I had never been to paizo before.

Paizo

As a 3.5e fan, you really should check out Pathfinder while you're over there, Uner. I'm a diehard 3.5 fan, and I love Pathfinder. I'm running Rise of the Runelords, their first adventure path, right now on FG2. Take a look at their Pathfinder RPG also, their answer to 4e that is billed as 3.75edition.

Both movies are Great!! i have seen them a long time and never thought that someone might like it wonderful eh eh i hope they make more...
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron
    As a 3.5e fan, you really should check out Pathfinder while you're over there, Uner. I'm a diehard 3.5 fan, and I love Pathfinder. I'm running Rise of the Runelords, their first adventure path, right now on FG2. Take a look at their Pathfinder RPG also, their answer to 4e that is billed as 3.75edition.
    I too am slightly interested in Pathfinder. I can't wait to see what the release is going to look like. I will order it and give it a hard look. I LOVE how they are using the player-base to deal with the testing and listening to the players. Builds a nice environment...Paizo is doing RPG right.
    grider

Campaign World: Cthasia - The Ohne Islands
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    King's Library Hosting, Hosting-The way it's supposed to be.

UPS overnight delivery rules, and The first movie is not as good as the 2nd one, but still well worth seeing if you are a gaming fan at all... and since this is a gaming site, I assume you all are.

Thank you, I had never been to paizo before.

AHHHHH!!! Sacrilege!

And since you can get the Pathfinder Beta Rules for FREE, you're downloading those, too, right? RIGHT?!? :-)
    Concentration and dedication are the hallmarks of... Oh! Shiney!!
    CST (GMT -6:00)

Quote Originally Posted by Rienen
    And since you can get the Pathfinder Beta Rules for FREE, you're downloading those, too, right? RIGHT?!? :-)

I honestly have no interest in Pathfinder. Maybe one of these days I will give a look over, but for now, I rarely have time to play the games I already have. The majority of my time is called for. I think I get to sleep on average 4 hours a day.

I honestly have no interest in Pathfinder. Maybe one of these days I will give a look over, but for now, I rarely have time to play the games I already have. The majority of my time is called for. I think I get to sleep on average 4 hours a day.

I hear ya... my wife asked what I want for my birthday. I told her, "Quite frankly? Time to play with the crap I already OWN!!"
    Concentration and dedication are the hallmarks of... Oh! Shiney!!
    CST (GMT -6:00)

Thread Information