DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Alright, that's cool. Hope you like it!
    "Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will."
    - Jonathan Edwards

Click here for the latest nWoD ruleset release.

Quote Originally Posted by PneumaPilot
    As far as the number of clans goes, it looks like with everything White Wolf these days, five is the magic number - even in Exalted. There sure are a ton of bloodlines, though.
    5 has always been a sweet spot in WW's games - with the exception of extremely powerful/old characters, stats are generally limited to either 5 or 10, for example.

And hey, not everything in Exalted comes in 5s. There are only 4 kinds of Dragon Kings
    (Since during the period of history when the DKs were created, only Gods were allowed on the Blessed Isle; while there were DKs representing the poles of Air, Fire, Water, and Wood, not being allowed on the Isle meant no DKs for Earth)

Also, there are only 3 circles of Sorcery, Necromancy, and Demons
    In Exalted, there's no such thing as impossible; merely varying degrees of awesome.

It'll be interesting to see them break the 5 in the Compass of Celestial Directions when they decide to add Autochthonia by popular demand. All of the first 5 books say right on the back that "These five books..." Well, that's what planning too tight gets ya.
    "Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will."
    - Jonathan Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by PneumaPilot
    It'll be interesting to see them break the 5 in the Compass of Celestial Directions when they decide to add Autochthonia by popular demand. All of the first 5 books say right on the back that "These five books..." Well, that's what planning too tight gets ya.
    Of course, they could always put Autochthonia in a different book set

Compass of Elsewhere Directions, Volume I?
    In Exalted, there's no such thing as impossible; merely varying degrees of awesome.

Ooh, good point.
    - Jonathan Edwards

Thread Information