DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

The Call of Cthulhu Ruleset Now For Sale!

Digital Adventures and Chaosium, Inc presents the Call of Cthulhu Ruleset for Fantasy Grounds II!

This product is a comprehensive conversion of the iconic horror role-playing game has been brought vividly to life for internet play using the latest version of the Fantasy Grounds II software. The Call of Cthulhu Role-Playing Game from Chaosium has won multiple awards over the years, and has been a firm staple in the RPG horror community for decades! If you have ever been enthralled by a ghost story or spellbound at a horror movie, you are in for a treat. Part the veil that separates frail humanity from the terror that lurks beyond space and time. Now you can investigate forgotten ruins, haunted woods, and nameless menaces all online with the Call of Cthulhu Ruleset for Fantasy Grounds II.

What is all included with this purchase:

* A new all-in-one automated software installer for this ruleset purchase!

* Call of Cthulhu Rulest for Fantasy Grounds II contains the full text of the 6th Edition rulebook, published by Chaosium Inc. and converted to Fantasy Grounds II modules.

* Full rules for creating Investigators and guiding them through the worlds of HP Lovecraft.

* A Keeper’s toolkit, covering situations both mundane and bizarre, from car chases and equipment tables to mental disorders and alien technology.

* Over 100 creatures, deities and monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos and horror literature, most of which are illustrated with original artwork from the rulebook.

* 220+ spells and arcane rituals for the Keeper and players.

* Details of Herbert West and other notorious characters from the worlds of HP Lovecraft, together with nine pre-rolled investigators ready to play.

* Four complete ready-to-play adventure scenarios: The Haunting, Edge of Darkness, The Madman, and Dead Man Stomp.

* Requires a FULL license of the Fantasy Grounds II software for the Keeper, and FULL or LITE licenses for each Player.

* The FULL version of Fantasy Grounds II v2.3.3 is required to use this product.

This release contains everything you need for hours of terrifying, edge of the seat entertainment all referenced on your digital desktop using Fantasy Grounds II for the price of $15.00. Purchases of this ruleset can be made at Digital Adventures Online Store (https://www.digitaladventures.net/catalog/) or through any One Book Shelf affiliate.

The Fantasy Grounds software lets you enjoy Call of Cthulhu with friends across the world. This product includes Player reference material, skill lists and weapons tables in addition to Keeper material such as creatures of the Cthulhu Mythos to drag and drop straight into play, a combat tracker to make the most complex encounters run more smoothly, and hints and tips for running successful adventures.

The Call of Cthulhu Ruleset for Fantasy Grounds II and compatible products from Digital Adventures requires the use of the Fantasy Grounds II software, which is sold separately and can be purchased at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/.

The Call of Cthulhu Role-Playing game is a copyright of Chaosium, Inc., (C) 2008. For more information on Call of Cthulhu products visit their website at https://www.chaosium.com/.The Call of Cthulhu Ruleset for Fantasy Grounds II is a trademark of Digital Adventures, LLC and Chaosium, Inc., (C) 2008, licensed by Digital Adventures, LLC for distribution. For more information on Digital Adventures products see our website at https://www.digitaladventures.net. The Fantasy Grounds II software is copyrighted by SmiteWorks, LTD, (C) 2008. For more information on the Fantasy Grounds software visit their website at https://www.fantasygrounds.com. All rights reserved. Duplication or distribution without the proper consent of Digital Adventures, LLC is prohibited.

Enjoy!

Purchased, downloaded and installed. Even did a quick-test with the girlfriend. We're both suitable impressed.

Considering that the system is VERY similar to the DoD system so many of us Swedes grew up with this is one that'll be used a LOT.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Gratz on getting it out the door chaps, now let the insanity begin WIBBLE

Woo Hoo

Previously: MurghBpurn

That sounds fantastic indeed!
    I hope there will be some games around soon! ^_^

Bought it. Downloading right now. And thanks Digital Adventures for choosing RPGNow as one of your vendors. I probably wouldn't have bought it (at least not this fast) from somewhere else. Hint.

While I plan on reviewing the ruleset after I took it for a test drive. I already spotted a bug. When you drop an item entry into a note, and then try to delete the new note entry Fantasy Grounds crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by sondermann
    While I plan on reviewing the ruleset after I took it for a test drive. I already spotted a bug. When you drop an item entry into a note, and then try to delete the new note entry Fantasy Grounds crashes.
    Please do not post product issues to the forum, as we may not see them. Please send issues/bugs w/screenshots if possible and step-by steps to [email protected] as indicated in your purchase.

Thanks,

Bought the ruleset, and also Fantasy Grounds software. Now all I need to do is work out how everything, um, works.

Quote Originally Posted by Arazmus
    Bought the ruleset, and also Fantasy Grounds software. Now all I need to do is work out how everything, um, works.
    Welcome to the sanatorium

Thread Information