5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FG2 New GM Looking for Testers

Hi guys I just got my license upgraded and am now looking for 3-4 people that have experience at GMing to play in something to help me learn the system from the GM side of the table. I have GMed before with my face to face group but not on FG2. I have not decided what I want to run yet just trying to find out if anyone would be interested in helping a fellow gamer out.

I do know what system i want to use. We will be using the Pathfinder system.

Post here if you are interested.
    PFS ID: #42488 Ultimate License Holder
    Dolby Axon ID: John/Djmaxx
    Skype Account Name: halo.sierra117
    TS3 name: Djmaxx
    Windows live email: [email protected]

To have everything is to have nothing at all.

I am interested. But if you don't know what system how are we using the pathfinder?

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonCrust
    I am interested. But if you don't know what system how are we using the pathfinder?
    The system is Pathfinder
    The adventure is (unknown)
    If anyone has any ideas for a good adventure that wont be to hard to learn with please post that here to.
    Last edited by Djmaxx; November 21st, 2012 at 14:46.

Blog Entries
    Depending on timing and availability, I'd be happy to spend a few hours getting you to walk through things.

More DMs are always a good thing IMO.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Well i have not desided when it will be but i will let everyone know

Quote Originally Posted by Djmaxx
    If anyone has any ideas for a good adventure that wont be to hard to learn with please post that here to.
    If you want something ready to go (i.e. everything is already setup in Fantasy Grounds) there is the "Well Met in Kith'takharos" adventure module that comes with Fantasy Grounds for free (activate the module in a 3.5E/Pathfinder campaign) or Tales of Dinor (an example campaign available in the "downloads" section at the top of this page).

If you like the Kith'takharos setting, there are more adventures available for purchase in the store that expand on the events in Well Met into a series of level progression adventures.

Also, the recently added "Curse of the Sickled Hand" adventure is pretty cool - but this is not for 1st level PCs (levels 3-4).

If you don't mind doing the extra prep work to get an adventure into Fantasy Grounds, then 0One games prequel to Curse of the Sicked Hand is for levels 1 - 2: Fangs from the Past and is pretty good as a get started adventure.

Paizo have the level 1 adventure Masters of the Fallen Fortress available for free download (it was a Free RPG Day Product) as well as a few others available for free download.

I suppose it all depends if you want to run a one-off, or start with something that can be ran over 2-3 sessions and can be expanded on if the initial game goes well.

I'm happy to jump in a game with you to play and show you the ropes...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Im actually running Master of the fallen Fortress for my son and his friend (10 years old) . Its a very simple, short and fun adventure. I would give that a go. It would also give you some work on preparing the adventure but without making it a BIG job to do it...

Ok i think i might do the "Well Met in Kith'takharos" as long as no one has any issues with it. Ill read over the game and look at some of the others.

I was thinking of running something this weekend cause im off work and would be able to work on the game.
    I'll set up something on the game calender and post the link in a thread in the 3.5/Pathfinder fourms.

Did you want players as well? I sent you a private message.

I would like at least 2 fellow GM's but i would like a players opinion as well so yes I will be letting players play as well.

Thread Information