DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

morgurth

13th age or Numenera?

Rating: 6 votes, 2.17 average.
I started down the 13th Age path with FG2 3.0. I extracted the 4E ruleset (since I figured it was pretty close and I could remove things that don't match).

It's working fine. I've updated the License, changed the logo.png, and even removed the wyvern background from 4E and put a 25% transparent 13th Age logo on instead.

I've also updated the main character sheet some. I have the Name, Race, Class, Level and the Ability scores rearranged to look similar to the 13th Age character sheet. I just need to link in the "basicnumber" field for the Level to the "abilityscorecheck" bonus.

But, it looks like others are also working on a 13th Age ruleset and starting from the Core. It makes me wonder if I should've started from the core or should instead focus on Numenera?

Numenera will be a good deal different and would definitely benefit from starting out with the Core ruleset.

Decisions, decisions....

Submit "13th age or Numenera?" to Digg Submit "13th age or Numenera?" to del.icio.us Submit "13th age or Numenera?" to Google Submit "13th age or Numenera?" to Facebook Submit "13th age or Numenera?" to Twitter

Updated August 13th, 2013 at 20:06 by morgurth (Adding a category)

Categories
Rulesets

Comments

When you are planning to start SEO works for your the 13th Age? It's time to call this Milwaukee SEO guy http://mkewebdev.com .
STAR TREK 2d20