DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Rialacha Teach Mhorgunna

The best laid plans....

Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
OK... so consider this a major step foprward. You see ... Christmas eve, Santa put a huge lump of coal in my stocking. I had a stroke. I an blessed as to how well I an doing. but my vision has been afected and this is as much as i have eebbeen able to use the compuuter. Thekiller is I was just about to retire. Nothing but gaming and art projects ahead. I am struggling to get to reopen the campaign we were in the middle of. I have g00d friends and a suportive wife who knows what gaming means to me. forgive the typos. I just want to say when you are a forever DM it's for life

Submit "The best laid plans...." to Digg Submit "The best laid plans...." to del.icio.us Submit "The best laid plans...." to Google Submit "The best laid plans...." to Facebook Submit "The best laid plans...." to Twitter

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad your doing good. Hope you get to gaming again soon.
    I'm sorry to hear that, but it's nice to know you're on the mend. I hope you continue to improve and make the best of your retirement.
    I am sorry to hear that; I hope your condition will improve and that you can run games again
    Best wishes on the road to recovery!
STAR TREK 2d20