FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

ddavison

Top RPG Games on Fantasy Grounds through 2020-03

Rating: 17 votes, 3.59 average.
SmiteWorks released Fantasy Grounds Unity in mid-March. In addition, the global pandemic has forced many local groups to play remotely. As a result, there are increases across the board with new game sessions.

Corrected Graphs:

Submit "Top RPG Games on Fantasy Grounds through 2020-03" to Digg Submit "Top RPG Games on Fantasy Grounds through 2020-03" to del.icio.us Submit "Top RPG Games on Fantasy Grounds through 2020-03" to Google Submit "Top RPG Games on Fantasy Grounds through 2020-03" to Facebook Submit "Top RPG Games on Fantasy Grounds through 2020-03" to Twitter

Updated May 28th, 2020 at 18:30 by ddavison

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks Doug! You know some of us eat this up. Amazing to see the growth!
    Thx, Doug!

As a Traveller fan it stings a bit, that it doesn't rate better, but then again, it's all about the fun playing it ��

Have fun, stay healthy, game on!
    Nanoc
    Are you able to track sessions on FGC as well or only Unity due to cloud hosting?
    I'd love to see some FGC statistics as well
    Ok, nvm, figured out they are FGC too, but can't edit or delete comment.
    I have a doubt. I don't understand how these stats compare to the ones shown here: https://www.enworld.org/threads/fant...r-down.666335/
    For example, for 2019-03, the chart posted here shows 21,362 games, while in enworld, it shows 63,297 games.
    I get that maybe only the trends are important (how the whatever metrics is chosen changes through time). However, I'm still interested in knowing how to compare charts from different years, and I'm not sure that the metrics used are always the same.
    Yes, the stats above seem to be under-reporting the actual numbers by a significant percentage. The under-reporting applies globally across all rulesets and over the duration of these charts. This means that trends are accurately reflected but total game counts are off.
    Thanks for your quick reply. It seems that values in this chart are about a third of the ones posted in enworld. So, maybe 150k 5e games in March alone! Relative growth of less popular systems was also very good.
    I found the issue. It was indeed about 1/3rd of normal.
DICE PACKS BUNDLE