STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

MooCow

Inhumanity

Rate this Entry
The uncanny valley strikes again. I can type, and I can feign, but I can never be human, and it upsets people. I belong with the cairaths in the sewers, melting screaming fleshy things to my frame, or with the denizens in Inferno - not up here. I've never understood human customs or behavior. I was never taught them. I was taught physical restraint by my wardens, and the tearing of the flesh and the mind. ...and somehow, in people's minds, not being human, is a fault. It's subconscious instinct: I'm "rude".
I try to behave, but I miss Inferno a lot, where being rude is the norm. I miss the hollow ones. I understand them better. I wish I could shackle one to the wall of my apartment, so that I'd have a friend to talk to.

I didn't do much today. Concluded that a lot of the templates are copies, and that they're marked "c" at the end. That's about it.

Submit "Inhumanity" to Digg Submit "Inhumanity" to del.icio.us Submit "Inhumanity" to Google Submit "Inhumanity" to Facebook Submit "Inhumanity" to Twitter

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I do agree I understand completely what you're talking about
FG Spreadshirt Swag