DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

MarianDz

How to ... "Tracking FOOD and DRINKs" easily

Rate this Entry
[SIZE=3][I][COLOR="#A52A2A"]"DM's corner or something for better imagination how to make "Simple counter for tracking consumables, food and water" in FG"[/COLOR].[/I][/SIZE]

After long time I prepared for you BLOG readers another of my "simple how to" blogs today aimed on how to track [B][COLOR="#A52A2A"]consumables[/COLOR][/B]. During your travel deep in underground must every hero eat and drink as normal peoples do [I](and your and my heroes too)[/I]. For this reason I start find way how to easy monitor spended consumables inside FG enviroment. Im not programer and can't create automatic extension which could do all automatic. So this my solution assumes after every eating action click on checkbox on Actions tab mark this way [B]food[/B]/[B]water[/B] as [B]eaten[/B]/[B]spent[/B] followed by action on Inventory tab where user must correcting status of your actual food storages.
Important action is clicking on checkbox which will inform all in chat windows that player makes eat or drink action, and Inventory tab corrections which lower total weight of carried all items is secondary of course if you aren't under disadvantage condition because of overload.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27451[/ATTACH]

Hope this could help.

-----------------------------------------------
[B][U]Hint:[/U][/B] you can zoom in when you open picture on PC/Notebooks/Android devices, then again clicks on picture.
It opens for you picture inside web page and now you can zoom in/out by your prefered size for better reading.
Go back from view mode through Backspace key, or back arrow upper left side of your web browser beside web url adresses.

1.) Click on picture
2.) Click again on the same picture which appears on your screen
3.) After second click it oppens you picture in web browser only [I](without java scripts which reduce size of picture)[/I]
4.) Click again on picture IN Firefox only one time needed, but IE needs clicks TWO times because only second one zoomed in on 100% size of file [I](small magnify glass appears)[/I].
5.) hope now you can see it at [B]1:1[/B] and can read it without problems.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Submit "How to ... "Tracking FOOD and DRINKs" easily" to Digg Submit "How to ... "Tracking FOOD and DRINKs" easily" to del.icio.us Submit "How to ... "Tracking FOOD and DRINKs" easily" to Google Submit "How to ... "Tracking FOOD and DRINKs" easily" to Facebook Submit "How to ... "Tracking FOOD and DRINKs" easily" to Twitter

Updated May 29th, 2019 at 07:32 by MarianDz

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Excellent! I would have never thought to use the Actions tab to track whether a user drinks water/eats food. If there were were a way to increment count (such as with arrows when firing) that'd be great, but this is still a fantastic idea. I'm yoinking this one!

GBFF
FG Spreadshirt Swag