DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Rialacha Teach Mhorgunna

A picture is worth a thousand words ...

Rate this Entry
So ... again as mentioned, my group is playing Out of the Abyss. And as they are drawing near to extraction, the more they seem to be enjoying it. The light at the end of the tunnel ...

The players have decided they do not enjoy playing more than one character at a time, so there was a force split of the party, with some going to Grackelstug and the others stranded in Blingdenstone. To speed up the game in was decided that the group in the later location would go through a "Meeat Grinder series of rolls to determine the outcome of their character.

Jim rolled badly.

Really bad.

But I don't think he understood how bad ... until I drew it out for him. So this is what I imagined the Barbarian Heart Throb looked like after the encounter with the Pudding King.

vig0003.jpg

Submit "A picture is worth a thousand words ..." to Digg Submit "A picture is worth a thousand words ..." to del.icio.us Submit "A picture is worth a thousand words ..." to Google Submit "A picture is worth a thousand words ..." to Facebook Submit "A picture is worth a thousand words ..." to Twitter

Comments

FG Spreadshirt Swag