STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!"

The Twitch All Stars (self-proclaimed) have been playing D&D with Doug Davison

Rate this Entry
Hey, everyone. Been away from the blog for a few months. Busy, busy!

For those that don't know, on Wednesday Nights, there is a D&D 5E Game of Tales from the Yawning Portal being played live on Twitch. This game has a DM and 6 players.

We call ourselves The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

Personnel:

Doug Davison (president of Smiteworks / Fantasy Grounds)
The Digital Dungeon Master (Twitch broadcaster)
FSHSchmo (Twitch Broadcaster)
GeoQuester (Twitch broadcaster)
PraetorsRejects (Twitch Broadcaster)
CJ (a cool dude who streams in his heart)
and me - Rob2e (Twitch broadcaster)

Each of the seven of us is rotating DMing each of the TftYP modules. We just completed The Sunless Citadel where Doug tried to kill us all, and I did have to go to the ER in real life and spend 6 days in the hospital the night of our first session. You have to REALLY WORK HARD to get inspiration from Doug.

The previous sessions are available on my YouTube channel if you'd like to catch up, but we certainly invite you to come by and check us out and chat us up.

Wednesday nights at 5 pm PT / 8 pm ET at twitch.tv/rob2e

Hope to see you there!
Attachment 19757

Submit "The Twitch All Stars (self-proclaimed) have been playing D&D with Doug Davison" to Digg Submit "The Twitch All Stars (self-proclaimed) have been playing D&D with Doug Davison" to del.icio.us Submit "The Twitch All Stars (self-proclaimed) have been playing D&D with Doug Davison" to Google Submit "The Twitch All Stars (self-proclaimed) have been playing D&D with Doug Davison" to Facebook Submit "The Twitch All Stars (self-proclaimed) have been playing D&D with Doug Davison" to Twitter

Updated July 11th, 2017 at 10:07 by rob2e

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

DICE PACKS BUNDLE