DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Laerun

Are you a 5e DnD Rogue? We have one opening left to fill for Saturday Afternoons CST!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
Dear Sneaky,
We need a Rogue PC soon...
Looking to form a positive, fun, creative DnD 5e group. Please have the patience, helpfulness, and willingness to grow this group....!
Yin=99%, Yang=?

Style: Fantasy 98%, Tech 2%
Ratio/ Balance 60% Gaming, 40% Role-play
Worlds :Forgotten Realms- Sword Coast Regions
Rule-sets: 5e SRD, 5e Core, 3rd Party or custom rules or adding must be discussed. Please no home-brew stuff for now.

Chat Client: Discord (Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/R26AK77) My username: AnAindie!#7210
Fantasy Grounds 3.3.0

Characters must be approved by DM initially.
Starting levels 1-3. Make a backup PC, or a henchman if it makes sense.
Gaming goals: Twice Per month. Saturday or Sunday
Game lengths might be: 2-4 hours per session.

My experience is with 1st Edition to present as a DM.

Disclaimer: *I am NOT out to kill PC's , eliminate certain gamer types, meta-game or over-analyze the game mechanics. Will drop players if too rude, or disruptive.*

'DM'

Submit "Are you a 5e DnD Rogue? We have one opening left to fill for Saturday Afternoons CST!" to Digg Submit "Are you a 5e DnD Rogue? We have one opening left to fill for Saturday Afternoons CST!" to del.icio.us Submit "Are you a 5e DnD Rogue? We have one opening left to fill for Saturday Afternoons CST!" to Google Submit "Are you a 5e DnD Rogue? We have one opening left to fill for Saturday Afternoons CST!" to Facebook Submit "Are you a 5e DnD Rogue? We have one opening left to fill for Saturday Afternoons CST!" to Twitter

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

FG Spreadshirt Swag