FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

Minty23185Fresh

Let’s Use the Combat Tracker Effect Visibility Options Extension

Rate this Entry
Help Me Help You

This is one in a series of Combat Tracker EVOE blog posts. An index can be found here.

Inevitably users of EVOE will run into problems. Whether it’s install issues, inaccurate documentation, misunderstanding, user errors, unsupported options or worst of all, programming errors.

In order for me to help you I’ll need information. ”The extension doesn’t work.” is not sufficient for me to figure out why you may be having difficulties, nor just what those difficulties are.

If you have problems with EVOE please provide as much information as you can. The minimum would include:
(1) EVOE version - announced in the Chat window at start up (v0.1.0 and later).
(2) What effects were in play?
(3) What triggered the issue? Dice roll? Applying an effect?
(4) What were the visibility settings, who did it affect? The DM? One or more players?
(5) A copy of the contents of the Debug.console dialog window if it popped up.
(6) Anything else that might be pertinent, including screenshots, which are always helpful.

The Combat Tracker Effect Visibility Options Extension (EVOE) can be downloaded here.

Please feel free to PM me or post comments, questions and/or criticisms either here or in the forums.

Submit "Let’s Use the Combat Tracker Effect Visibility Options Extension" to Digg Submit "Let’s Use the Combat Tracker Effect Visibility Options Extension" to del.icio.us Submit "Let’s Use the Combat Tracker Effect Visibility Options Extension" to Google Submit "Let’s Use the Combat Tracker Effect Visibility Options Extension" to Facebook Submit "Let’s Use the Combat Tracker Effect Visibility Options Extension" to Twitter

Updated September 15th, 2016 at 16:22 by Minty23185Fresh

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    When your extension is active, the players don't see any dice roll in the chat (even theirs).
    Attached is a image file of a client (player) attacking an Orc.

A few questions.
    1) Are you using ANY other extensions at the same time? If so what are they?
    2) Is the EVOE version v0.1.0 showing up in your player's Chats at startup (labelled A in red in the screenshot image)?
    3) Do the actual dice images show up (labelled B in the screenshot)?
    4) Do the dice results show up (labelled C)?
    5) Do both the attack and the attack result descriptions show up (labelled D)?

Image URL

Please answer all the questions from both perspectives, the player and the GM:

When the player rolls, can the player see the roll, dice and results?
    When the player rolls, can the GM see the player's roll, dice and results?

When the GM rolls, can he see his own roll, dice and results?
    When the GM rolls, can the player see the GM's roll, dice and results?
    Updated September 15th, 2016 at 16:30 by Minty23185Fresh
DICE PACKS BUNDLE