STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Fantasy Grounds Game Stats for 2018 Q2

Check out the latest trends in RPGs on Fantasy Grounds. D&D 5th edition games saw a 50% increase from the beginning of the reporting period (July 2017)! Pathfinder had a great increase of 29% in a similar timeframe.

What are your biggest surprises here?

Updated July 31st, 2018 at 18:43 by ddavison

Tags: stats
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Making a desert out of a sandbox

Someone once asked me why it was that I preferred running homebrew sandbox campaigns to modules in official settings, which is a pretty popular way of doing things, especially for harried GMs who don't have a lot of time on their hands. I thought about it for a bit, and then came up with an answer that I'm pretty sure wasn't expected. The resulting conversation went something like this:

Me: Well, partly it's because I get to exercise more creativity, but mainly it's because it's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Window Saver X Full Version History

v3.4.0
    • add /wsx share (thanks to seycyrus for the suggestion)

v3.3.0
    • Add /wsx open
    • Fix errors in client console

v3.2.1
    • Fix errors in client chat box

v3.2.1

• Fix errors in client chat box

v3.2.0

• Add /wsx close
    • Further improve compatibility with other extensions
    • Update help messages to show commands without underscores
    • Numerous of under-the-hood changes

Updated May 27th, 2018 at 01:46 by Gkjsdll

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Savage Hârn weapons, armor and mundane items

Samples of my 'Savage Hârn' weapons, armor and mundane items lists. I'm using HârnMaster 3 as the foundation and trying to stick to the items available in the HârnWorld Module. Still have lots to do, this is only a small portion of my work so far.

savage_harn.jpg
  5. Savage Worlds Archetypes for Hârn

Started taking this back up seriously again. Trying not to make it overly detailed and more complex then it needs to be.

Am now in the process of setting up the Archetypes in Hero Lab for it's ability to auto-calc the build points and assign Edges, etc. Once the drafts are finished I can then print out full character sheets from there and then use those for making detailed notes to try and balance them all out. Probably will be about 80-100 of them by the time I am done as there
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 13 of 61 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE