DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. DOE: Alignment Graph by dulux-oz

http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...raph-Extension

Attachment 17800

First Impressions: 4 Stars, 42/50 Points
    This is one of those extensions that at first seems to be designed for a pretty niche group of GM’s, but as I explored it more, I began to wonder, “Hmm, I wonder if this would fit in one of my campaigns...” Do you need this? Nope. Is it useful? Yes it is, enough so it’s worth taking a look at even if you don’t ...

Updated February 7th, 2017 at 18:42 by LordEntrails

Categories
    Review , Extensions , GM Tools
  2. Storm King's Thunder - Repercussions

Title - Repercussions

Session Summary

The party made it the rest of the way to Bryn Shander where discovered that the name "Icewind Dale" was very appropriate. We road in on the horses of the dead Seven Snakes assassins and were greeted pleasantly by the local Deputy, a young female Dwarf who kept winking away at Travok. We expressed that we had a personal message for the Sheriff and that we would like to procure lodging and some ...

Updated February 20th, 2017 at 17:40 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Today is the first day of the rest of your life ...

Well here we are.

It has been some time since I have written in this blog. It had become too much of a drain upon my time between work, life and of course ... my game. So what has changed? Well thank God, it is not life. I still have one. Likewise I am bless still to have friends to play with. (In fact ... I, a lifetime DM will be a player in an upcoming Traveller campaign.) What has changed?

I've retired.

Not completely my idea. After years of hard work, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Now Hiring - Full-Stack Network Developer/Engineer (Filled)

Full-stack Network Developer / Engineer

Update System
    SmiteWorks is looking for a full-stack network engineer and developer to fine-tune our systems for Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU). FGU uses a new update patch system and installer written in Unity with a back-end LAMP system for internal use publishing content. The system works now but we want to vastly improve the experience, speed and capabilities of this system. We are looking for ways to dramatically increase the speed ...

Updated July 23rd, 2020 at 21:34 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Message of the day

If one has used Fantasy Grounds for any length of time, you have probably interacted with Delux-Oz. Incredibly active, this man seems to have a helpful answer for everything posted. He also has created mods and extensions that definitely dial up this tabletop up a couple levels. If I get into a discussion about FG over Roll 20 ... I say we got Delux-Oz.

Thank you, Good Sir, for all you do.

The extension I would like to highlight with this post is the "Message ...
Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last
STAR TREK 2d20