FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My PERSONAL State of the Union for Fantasy Grounds

by , December 18th, 2019 at 18:18 (Rob2e's "Fantasy Grounds - The Experience!")
    Hey everyone.

I just wanted to do a State of the Fantasy Grounds Union blog. At least for me.

For anyone who has heard my name, you know that I am HEAVILY involved in the community. Fantasy Grounds really did save my life, see previous blog entry.

As 2019 closes out, I have been reflecting on what exactly my involvement has been in the last 4 years...

This will seem (and perhaps is intended to be) a bit self-congratulatory but only because ...

Updated April 9th, 2021 at 18:42 by rob2e

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Top Rulesets for Fantasy Grounds through 2019-Q3

This is a 12-month view of the most popular systems on Fantasy Grounds.

Not all rulesets shown have been available for the full 12-month cycle.

Here is a month-to-month trend.

RulesetUsage2014_17990_image002.png RulesetUsage2016Q4_26805_image002.png
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Looking for DM Western Europe

Hello! We are looking for a DM that is available on the weekends in the Western Europe time zone, two of us are in Germany, and two of us are the UK.

Message me if you're interested!
    Tags: lfdm
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What image editor should I use?

I've had several people lately ask me what photo editing software I use and what would I recommend for them to use. For the past 30 years, I have been the web guy and senior programmer for several marketing companies and Photoshop is absolutely required. I realize that most people don't have the time, inclination, and sometimes the financial resources to learn and use Photoshop, so here's some alternatives that are available.

Canva Photo Editor (FREE) - https://www.canva.com/photo-editor/ ...
  5. HârnMaster 3 Ruleset (built on MoreCore)

So, my Savage Hârn work has stopped for some time. Main reason, to wait for the final, hard copy version of SWADE, and my kickstarter stuff to be shipped and two, so that I can put more time back into my HârnMaster 3 ruleset being built on MoreCore. I was stuck for some time on how to do the layout but and I think I finally turned a corner and am making good progress again.

Editing this to add a screenshot of some of my latest work. Still 'ALOT' to do.

hm_ruleset_draft_.jpg ...

Updated July 22nd, 2019 at 20:16 by GunnarGreybeard (added a screenshot)

Tags: harn, harnmaster
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 61 First ... 78910111959 ... Last
STAR TREK 2d20