FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Solar Power - Part 1

by , March 22nd, 2014 at 13:09 (From The *Somewhat Twisted* Mind Of Dulux-Oz)
    Norbert Parkinson’s childhood was not outwardly exceptional, but his early experiences must have influenced his later maladaptive development; there are hints that he was shy, reclusive, and prone to reading too much. It was in early adolescence that his illness first became apparent to the trained observer, and this coincided with his taking up the intensive playing of so-called “role-playing games”. Recently, his psychosis has become manifest and he lives in a world occupied by elves, goblins, ...

Updated April 8th, 2016 at 06:03 by dulux-oz

Tags: comedy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wizards of the Coast announces the OGL and what it means for Fantasy Grounds

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 was an important day in the tabletop RPG gaming world. On this day, Wizards of the Coast announces the long-anticipated Open Gaming License and System Reference Document 5.0 for use with D&D fifth edition. While they had previously released the D&D Basic Rules for players and DMs, this was an even broader release of rules that should allow more people to try out the game or even play it indefinitely. As the only licensee for D&D fifth edition digital tools, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A heaping help of hit points

“Please Sir … May I have some … more???”

Last night, my crew was at long last at that section of Cragmaw Hideout from Lost Mines of Phandelver. It is the stuff of which separates the men from the boys. In different streams I have seen it do a TPK (Total Party Kill.)

Attachment 17840

Basically, the party enters into a pitch dark cave. (My players are all humans and need a light source) [3] Sneek past three chained wolves. (The Barbarian threw ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A text-only weakness

I have discovered a weakness in the text-only realm! I can usually type as fast as voice, and with just as much imagery. Plus, FG grounds makes us for anything else lacking.

The weakness is in training people for Fantasy Grounds. I trained 14 people this week. And it is a bit hard to show the ropes via pure typing. I do send people emails with advice to watch the videos and include some early tips. I do get each player proficient, but seems like it would be so much faster if it wasn’t ...
    Tags: text-only
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Actionable Roleplaying Tips: Preparing to Homebase

Alright folks. Ready for the second post in the series? Well, here it comes.

If you need a quick reminder about the series, here’s a recap from the first post.

How do I take some actionable steps to prepare to roleplay?

Sharing the my answers to that question is the purpose of this four-part post series. I’m not suggesting this is the best course of action for everyone. All I know is that it worked for me. It gave me something actionable. It

Updated May 19th, 2017 at 20:38 by bigbluepaw

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... Last
STAR TREK 2d20