STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Wizards Ghost

1. News form the Wednesday group.

As the Young Adventurers made their way back out of the 'Crypt of the Everflame' back to their home Town Kassen, they found a dead Young Emerald Enclave Agent, who died due to an accident that made him fall of his horse.
    Back in their hometown the great 'Welcome Back' Party get cancelled, and a somewhat depressed mood catched the town.
    At least the holy everflame came back to Kassen.

A half year later, our Heros, scattered around the land, each get into a fight with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. DCC - Und a starless Sea (#67), session 2 (06-21-2020)

Yesterday evenning session 2 of my first attempt to run an DCC Adventure, the funnel 'Under s starless sea' found our brave Players at then entrance of Lelvel 2, so now comming down to the starless ea itself.

One Player joined new, so first some reorganizning of gear went on, then the brave commoners went down.

At the beginning everything went very smooth, they found the hidden chamber, but failed to identifie the ring, went on o inspect the dread hall, got the skull ...
  3. Next weeks schedule

The next weeks plans are:

MAKING MY FIRST MODULE FROM SCRATCH.
    Yepp, big step for me. Im starting with something small, the 5e Module 'A Dragons Breath'. Small so i can see progress on the work. Still a bit of work since im translating it to german. The other Clover circle Adventures will follow.

After all this remainds me on why i choosed FG over all other VTTs, i like the workflow and simplicity.

Sunday: running DCC 'Under a starless Sea' ...

Updated June 22nd, 2020 at 14:39 by Wizards Ghost

Categories
    Uncategorized
FG Spreadshirt Swag