STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Theme and content developers, remember the color-blind.

Did you know that 1 in 12 men and 1 in 200 women have some form of color-blindness? Worldwide, that works out to 300 million people who can’t see the full range of the color-spectrum. As I write this article there are 520 people on the forum. Using the ratio above, that means that possibly 43 of them are color blind.

I, personally, suffer from red-green color-blindness. I have trouble discriminating red and green hues due to the absence or mutation of the red or green photoreceptors ...

Updated April 18th, 2019 at 13:37 by Wintermute

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How To - create an Alchemist's Fire

Entry to show how one might go about creating items / feats / traits within the Character Sheet's Action Tab; to allow a player to track the usage of certain things that have effects.

In this particular case an Alchemist's Fire can be used 1 time, unless you’ve more in your inventory! For this How To I will assume that the player has blown gp and bought 2x Alchemist's Fires (i.e. if you have more in your inventory just change the X in step 6 accordingly).

Within ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. not my fault

so this is my first time doing a blog... not even sure what the word blog is... but iv decided to just write one out any time my party i gm for does something very silly. i think ill call this the first blog of a series called "not my fault"

so players walk into temple find bombs wired and lights flashing take out enemies and find detonator on one of their bodies. party decides to take all the bombs.... without disarming them. To one of their credit one of them did ask ...
    Tags: death, player, stupid
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Goat update! Well, Fauns actually.

You can find my creations on the DMs Guild.

It's been a while, but we did it. Onyxr and I added a new set of three subraces to the Fauns pdf! The Fantasy Grounds module has been updated as well. For everyone that already purchased it, you should be getting a notification about the update from the DMs Guild. You can get the updated files here.

The new subraces are the Tundra Fauns, a descendant of mountain fauns who have adapted to the tundra plains; the Seaside Fauns, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top Games for 2018 on Fantasy Grounds

Here are the updated game sessions for 2018 on Fantasy Grounds as registered by our alias system. Some manual grouping of rulesets was performed where there were obvious variants.

Larger Images:
    image001.png image003.png ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 61 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
FG Spreadshirt Swag