FG Spreadshirt Swag

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by lunadam
    I wonder what the long-term consequences will be for the remaining party members. Will they seek revenge for Lordaron? How will they deal with the new specter addition to their ranks?
    infinite craft
    Wow, this was exactly EIGHT years ago. Funny.
    This blog post provides a clear explanation of how to manage default visibility for effects in Combat Tracker EVOE, making it easier for GMs to control the information players see during combat.
    Geometry Dash
    Jim's player character's attempt to use the pit trap is a hilarious and creative use of the environment.
    slither io
    I wonder what the long-term consequences will be for the remaining party members. Will they seek revenge for Lordaron? How will they deal with the new specter addition to their ranks?
    infinite craft
    That's rough about your situation with WOTC and your player. Recovering from a stroke and getting that kind of negativity is definitely not what you need. It sounds like you're taking the situation in stride though, and that's awesome!
    Pokemon Infinite Fusion
    Black Sword Hack definitely sounds like a good option for you, especially considering what you're looking for. Here's what I can tell you:

Popularity: Black Sword Hack isn't a mainstream game like D&D 5e, but it has a dedicated following and positive reviews. It's a great choice for a rules-light, fast-paced game.
    Simplicity: You hit the nail on the head with the core mechanics. D20 rolls to hit and defend, low-level magic, and character advancement tied to completing adventures all streamline the gameplay.
    Viking Campaign: Black Sword Hack's focus on gritty fantasy and Elric of Melniboné makes it a perfect fit for a Viking-themed campaign. You can easily adapt the setting and monsters to fit your vision.
    Less Work: Since the system is light, tweaking it for a Viking setting should be much easier than modifying a complex system like D&D 5e. This is a major plus considering your recovery.
    Very practical, collected, thank you.
    prodentim
    Is the Campaign Manager in case you can't use Mongoose Traveller? I ask because Fantasy Grounds works as a fantastic campaign manager on its own.
STAR TREK 2d20