FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. A text-only weakness

I have discovered a weakness in the text-only realm! I can usually type as fast as voice, and with just as much imagery. Plus, FG grounds makes us for anything else lacking.

The weakness is in training people for Fantasy Grounds. I trained 14 people this week. And it is a bit hard to show the ropes via pure typing. I do send people emails with advice to watch the videos and include some early tips. I do get each player proficient, but seems like it would be so much faster if it wasnít ...
    Tags: text-only
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Actionable Roleplaying Tips: Preparing to Homebase

Alright folks. Ready for the second post in the series? Well, here it comes.

If you need a quick reminder about the series, hereís a recap from the first post.

How do I take some actionable steps to prepare to roleplay?

Sharing the my answers to that question is the purpose of this four-part post series. Iím not suggesting this is the best course of action for everyone. All I know is that it worked for me. It gave me something actionable. It

Updated May 19th, 2017 at 20:38 by bigbluepaw

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Useful shortcuts and tips to use in Fantasy Grounds

This is a list of useful "Tips & Tricks" for the Fantasy Grounds VTT, contributed by users on the forums. I tried to credit everyone who provided anything on the list. You can find the original post stickied in The Tavern.

*Dragging the "Next Actor / End Turn" button from the Combat Tracker to a hotkey.
    Especially useful for players who may not always have the Combat Tracker open.

*Dragging Damage/Healing/Attack Rolls/Spell Saves from chat ...

Updated September 19th, 2018 at 08:09 by Skillkoil

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top RPG Games on Fantasy Grounds through 2020-03

SmiteWorks released Fantasy Grounds Unity in mid-March. In addition, the global pandemic has forced many local groups to play remotely. As a result, there are increases across the board with new game sessions.

Corrected Graphs:

Updated May 28th, 2020 at 18:30 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Few Not So Random Thoughts

I am still quite angry with the treatment of veteran's issues by Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC), and by extension the government, as I ranted about in my last post.

Even worse because of stuff like this CRAP posted by CTV News.

A few years ago, VAC couldn't cover service dogs for veterans because there was no national standard in place. Okay, so a group of stakeholders, including veterans who had been given service dogs through private charities, service animal providers, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre