DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Next weeks schedule

The next weeks plans are:

MAKING MY FIRST MODULE FROM SCRATCH.
    Yepp, big step for me. Im starting with something small, the 5e Module 'A Dragons Breath'. Small so i can see progress on the work. Still a bit of work since im translating it to german. The other Clover circle Adventures will follow.

After all this remainds me on why i choosed FG over all other VTTs, i like the workflow and simplicity.

Sunday: running DCC 'Under a starless Sea' ...

Updated June 22nd, 2020 at 14:39 by Wizards Ghost

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fantasy Grounds Game Sessions through May 2020

The last blog report had a data issue that has been resolved. If you are looking at old data, please use the updated version posted to the blog for comparison purposes.

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Top RPG Games on Fantasy Grounds through 2020-03

SmiteWorks released Fantasy Grounds Unity in mid-March. In addition, the global pandemic has forced many local groups to play remotely. As a result, there are increases across the board with new game sessions.

Corrected Graphs:

Updated May 28th, 2020 at 18:30 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Now Hiring - Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative - FILLED

Position Type: Full Time (40-hours per week)
    Salary: $30,000 / year

Job Responsibilities:
    • Handle Customer Support 4 10-hour days each week (Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
    • Help customers with account based issues
    • Help customers with installation assistance on Windows, Mac or Linux
    • Help customers resolve connection issues
    • Help customers set up networking port forwarding for Fantasy Grounds Classic
    • Help

Updated April 22nd, 2020 at 01:53 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fight Pit

FIGHTPIT6.jpg

The above is the battle map of a pit fight arena that I used in last Wednesday's game . At 3 o'clock and 9 are holding cells. If you are using Unity, you can do LoS on the cells to have a dramatic reveal of oppennents. At 12 and 6 are guard towers. I manned them with guards randomly aiming crossbows loaded stunning bolts to shoot combatants. (They are stunned to the end of their next turn.)There is at least one wizard posted to undo any spell that might ...

Updated March 27th, 2020 at 17:20 by mhorgunn

Tags: d&d 5e, unity
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 4 of 61 First ... 234561454 ... Last
STAR TREK 2d20