Joshua Stream Pre

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Frunobulax
    Well, that's not strictly true, is it, that "it's up to them." In the license for the extensions you've written you specifically prohibit them form being used in paid games. Everyone ignores it, of course, but it seems rather petty of you to be honest. If you want to take a "live and let live" approach you would remove the restriction. It wouldn't change anything, but it would be a nice symbolic display of gamer unity and freedom to choose the way we play.
    Can't believe I missed this, but F is spot on with this. Can't have it both ways: "I totally respect your decision to pay for your games, but you aren't going to use MY (super useful and essential, and I mean that ) work while doing it...because I don't like paid games".
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunobulax
    Oops I take it back, the image is showing now. Sorry.
    Oops I take it back, the image is showing now. Sorry.
    Hey rob2e, THANKS for this, but unfortunately the FG forum is not showing the image you linked. It says the link is invalid when I click on it. Perhaps you could describe how to do it in words, or put up a new image? I want to automate my Viscous Mockery. Thanks!
FG Spreadshirt Swag