STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I'll need some Play-testers soon for Crafting and Professions Rules for 5E D&D

A while back I blogged about the start of a Crafting/Professions system I'm working on for 5th Edition D&D.

Things are going swimmingly on my end. I intend to create this whole system as a PDF and a module for use in Fantasy Grounds.
    Behind the curtain, its really some rules/guidelines for how I've expanded on the meager crafting and professions rules/guidelines outlined in the Dungeon Master's Guide. And by expanded, I really mean it.

In this module/pdf ...

Updated February 21st, 2017 at 17:26 by Remedeez

Categories
    Crafting
  2. Pre-Play

Hello again!

In my last entry I discussed that training new players into the FG system is a bit of additional work for text-only games. I laid out a few things to make it easier (videos and such), but the work is still there when trying to get the freshmen through that first difficult hour in FG.

Dulux-Oz mentioned the idea of making a training module for teaching new players. Basically everything that I planned on typing anyway, pre-typed and ready to go. Linked pictures ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Details ... Details ... Details

"The devil is in the details ... but so is salvation."

If you have been reading this blog, you should know I have started running "The Lost Mines of Phandelver." We have made it through Cragmaw Hideout and must say the players did a great job. But I caught one of my players Jim, connected to my Fantasy Grounds making up characters. I had been a little slow in shutting it down. So we began talking.

I told him that if he wanted to run a second character, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How to use TEXTs in FG

[I][SIZE=3]"DM's corner or something for better imagination how works texts in FG".[/SIZE][/I]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17908[/ATTACH]

When I was start learn how this nice software works I marks few notes about text possibilities.
    Maybe could be useful for somebody, especially if you are preparing on new adventure and need speed
    up process.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Storm King's Thunder - Repercussions

Title - Repercussions

Session Summary

The party made it the rest of the way to Bryn Shander where discovered that the name "Icewind Dale" was very appropriate. We road in on the horses of the dead Seven Snakes assassins and were greeted pleasantly by the local Deputy, a young female Dwarf who kept winking away at Travok. We expressed that we had a personal message for the Sheriff and that we would like to procure lodging and some ...

Updated February 20th, 2017 at 17:40 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 26 of 61 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
DICE PACKS BUNDLE