FG Spreadshirt Swag
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Any D&D Collectors here?

[COLOR=#800000]Hello all, as you all know I'm an avid fan of D&D, having played it now for some 32 years :) Yes, I'm an oldie. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#800000]The journey for me started with the original/classic D&D back in the late 70's early 80s when I was introduced to the Holmes Basic/Expert sets by my god father at the age of 10. My passion for D&D was firmly cemented by the time Mr Moldvay came along with his editions of the Basic/Expert sets and by the time the BECMI box ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Project: Zombicide - Day 1

Welcome to Day 1!

Can you already hear the Zombies moan and wail out there? No? Well, that's because we are not quite there yet.

Today we are going to start our rulebook. Why would we do that, when the rulebook is accessible online?

For once converting it into a Fantasy Grounds module allows every player quick access to the rules, plus we can later link the different characters, skills etc. into it. Basically it's going to contain all the content the ...
  3. Project: Zombicide - Day 0

Hello there!

Fantasy Grounds is a great tool for playing Role-Playing Games with friends over the internet, just like you would at your own table at home.

The Name Who Cannot Be Named, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds and a few others have great rulesets who make things almost easier than playing in your living room. I love it.

Hmm. Table? Living Room? Friends dispersed?

Why not try to convert a board game instead of an RPG? Presumably the rules ...

Updated March 13th, 2015 at 15:09 by AstaSyneri

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 2014 Year in Review for SmiteWorks

This year has been a very busy year and we wanted to reach out to everyone who helped make it a special year for us. I'll be sending out another email later this week (or next) with some news on plans for 2015.

For me personally, I decided that once Fantasy Grounds made it through the Greenlight process on Steam, it was time to hang up the corporate life and focus 100% on growing Fantasy Grounds. The results have been fairly good, but I always hope for more. I made the change in late ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pathfinder Weapon Damage

Great post by Nickademus explaining the Pathfinder Weapon Damage strings.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    The combat tracker usually uses the format from the 3.5E or PF stat block in the Monster Manuals/Bestiaries. The specifics can get tricky though. Here's a breakdown of what you are looking for:

battleaxe +7 melee (1d8+5/19-20/x3)
    silver dagger +2 (1d4+2/19-20)
    +1 flaming longbow +5 ranged (1d8+1d6 piercing, fire/x3)
    acidic touch +10 melee touch (5 acid)

And
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 56 of 61 First ... 6465455565758 ... Last
STAR TREK 2d20