Joshua Stream Pre
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. LFP, Want 5e Fantasy Grounds Play tips, testing, and learning Fantasy Grounds Online!

I just wanted to let everyone interested in this thread/blog that the school is NOT a proper game, and that the focus is: Learning how to navigate the interface, learning how to create a character, learning some of the chat commands, learning some of the basic game functions and mechanics, and having fun while meeting new people with similar interests. I still want to emphasize Role-play, cooperation, and, fun! I think it makes the game fun and sometimes completely awkward. Also, remember it is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Campaign building 101

The common mistake when building a first campaign is to start too big. You are full of ideas, write pages and pages of notes that too often you never got to use.

You really only need the basic for the first adventure. First a location often a village. What do you really need to know about that village. Let's call our village Douland.

In Douland you can find a mill near the river, a small inn where the farmers go get a drink after a day of work with a few rooms for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Division Of Spoils

by , September 16th, 2016 at 07:12 (From The *Somewhat Twisted* Mind Of Dulux-Oz)
    Recently a discussion was had on the Forums about how people divide up treasure. I won't bore you with the full details (you can read it here if you're interested) but I thought I'd elaborate more fully here on the method I outlined there on the thread. But first, a small detour to set things up.

How characters organise themselves into parties is many and varied, but over the years (I've been playing and GMing since 1982) I've noticed that almost all parties tend to organise themselves ...

Updated September 20th, 2016 at 09:36 by dulux-oz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Guide to Recruiting for Fantasy Grounds

A guide to recruiting for Fantasy Grounds
    Getting a group together for an online role-playing game may come with its challenges. If you are the Game Master, and have a group of loyal players, starting a new campaign will mostly likely consist of pitching an idea to the group. If you are the new “player” in the world of online role-playing and don’t have a group yet, this blog is for you.

I have been running online games for over six years now, both campaigns and one-shots of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Now Hiring - Full-Stack Network Developer/Engineer (Filled)

Full-stack Network Developer / Engineer

Update System
    SmiteWorks is looking for a full-stack network engineer and developer to fine-tune our systems for Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU). FGU uses a new update patch system and installer written in Unity with a back-end LAMP system for internal use publishing content. The system works now but we want to vastly improve the experience, speed and capabilities of this system. We are looking for ways to dramatically increase the speed ...

Updated July 23rd, 2020 at 22:34 by ddavison

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre