DICE PACKS BUNDLE
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Let’s Use the Combat Tracker Effect Visibility Options Extension

Series Index, Version Information, and Supported Options

I’ll use this blog entry as a place to index the Combat Tracker EVOE blogs, revision information plus list Effects that are or are not supported in the current version of EVOE.

Blog Index
    1. Introduction
    2. Index (this page)
    3. Help Me Help You
    4. Effect Visibility, Who Sees What
    5. Effects Display for an Attacker
    6. Effects Display for the Attack Defender ...

Updated December 3rd, 2016 at 21:49 by Minty23185Fresh (v0.2.2 released - FG v3.2.1 compatible)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Let’s Use the Combat Tracker Effect Visibility Options Extension

Introducing the Combat Tracker EVOE

Hello and welcome to a new instructional blog series (the series index).

In my previous “Neophyte Tackles” series I meander my way through my experiences and the lessons learned in developing my first Fantasy Grounds Extension. The fruit of that series was the starting point of this series: The Combat Tracker Effect Visibility Options Extension (or EVOE).

The EVOE currently only works with the 5E ruleset. The 5E Combat ...

Updated September 10th, 2016 at 21:07 by Minty23185Fresh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Updates....and a bit more about "An Adventure Most Fowl"

Yes, you read that correctly....projects finished up and projects started.

Like I said its been a really crazy ten days, both in my personal situation and my piece of the RPG world since I posted I was going to start The Last Parsec. Today's post is focusing on the last bit - my corner of RPG-dom. Its going to be a long post too folks!

Winter Eternal has been reviewed by James, and I fixed the issues and resubmitted the modules about 8 hours later. (I have no ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Life after GenCon

First, I'd like to extend a special thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth at GenCon. It was a long 5 days, but I enjoyed meeting members of the community and, hopefully, we encouraged a few more people become Fantasy Grounds users.

Work continues on the port, as expected. The majority of the work on the controls is complete. Anyone who has built a ruleset or an extension knows that the all of the desktop objects are built of a series of controls: windows, buttons, formattedtext, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Go Outside and Play!

I know last time I promised to talk about how mapping has changed through the years, but I changed my mind. I had nearly completed the article about old-school mapping, but after I re-read it I realized that it wasn’t going to be terribly helpful to most people. Sure, it’s fun to talk about the old days, but if you weren’t a gamer back in the 1970's it just sounds like the blathering of an Old One. So rather than forcing my younger readers to make a Sanity check, I decided to talk about something ...

Updated August 16th, 2016 at 11:48 by Phystus

Tags: mapping, outdoor
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 40 of 61 First ... 30383940414250 ... Last
FG Spreadshirt Swag