STAR TREK 2d20
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A Neophyte Tackles the FG Extension - Share the Combat Map

I will explain how I have set up my Fantasy Grounds development environment to make it easier for me to go into the rulesets, edit them and observe how it affects FG.

Detour: As a prospective content developer you must be familiar with the Windows (or whatever OS you’re using) folder or directory structure and you must know how to manipulate it: make folders, copy and rename files, create shortcuts, etc. I am assuming that you have this knowledge.

Nobody enjoys, End ...

Updated May 18th, 2016 at 01:56 by Minty23185Fresh

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Project: Zombicide - Day 0

Hello there!

Fantasy Grounds is a great tool for playing Role-Playing Games with friends over the internet, just like you would at your own table at home.

The Name Who Cannot Be Named, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds and a few others have great rulesets who make things almost easier than playing in your living room. I love it.

Hmm. Table? Living Room? Friends dispersed?

Why not try to convert a board game instead of an RPG? Presumably the rules ...

Updated March 13th, 2015 at 15:09 by AstaSyneri

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 13th age or Numenera?

I started down the 13th Age path with FG2 3.0. I extracted the 4E ruleset (since I figured it was pretty close and I could remove things that don't match).

It's working fine. I've updated the License, changed the logo.png, and even removed the wyvern background from 4E and put a 25% transparent 13th Age logo on instead.

I've also updated the main character sheet some. I have the Name, Race, Class, Level and the Ability scores rearranged to look similar to the 13th ...

Updated August 13th, 2013 at 20:06 by morgurth (Adding a category)

Categories
    Rulesets
DICE PACKS BUNDLE